Monday, October 13, 2008

Featured.




In today FEATURED. We are going to feature someone who have the abilities to make you see things in a different point of view.

Name: Leslie Ng
Age: 21

Life is weird in its own way and fate can be playful many times... You may have heard of this person for years and never get to know him better. But when the time comes for the fire to spark off, prepare for war. He is someone I heard of since my second semester in poly. To be honest, I didn't have that good impression with him at first. But ha. We spark off in Shanghai.

I didn't know that the spark will eventually led to a massive explosion. 一发不可收拾。。。That's the right descriptions. So without further hesitations, let's move on with this week featured questions and answers:

Why him?
He is someone who is not looking on the bigger image but also looking into the smaller details. This is something that many people lack of in these days. In addition, he is someone who can spend little and enjoy many. He don't really care what people think of him, what's more important is him, himself. He is also someone who really care and concern for people. If you are looking for someone to take up a position to be a leader pick him. He put in 101% in everything.

Remember when you started talking to him?
Yeah. Remember we first spoke to each other at the soccer court during some LOM event. Hahaha.. You were sitting few step above and I am holding an umbrella.. Hahaha... We didn't speak much and we are pretty much stranger at that time... Chatted only about the OSIP. =)

What are the few events/ special moments you remembered?
- I remember the scene whereby he sat and iron his clothes, and scared of my room-mate.
- I remember the very night I spelt over in your motel, joedan me you squeeze into the bed.. We kept disturbing you... So funny lah.
- I remember the day we went to eat, shop, and etc. Amazing Shanghai. =)
- I remember the many sms you sent to motivate me and the many heart felt words you had for me.
- I remember you being my host for 21st birthday party. You came in your best and did your best to leave everything a wonderful memory.
- Most importantly, I remembered all the laughter, fight, arguement, gossips and etc we had together...

What do you think are some of the elements that spark you guys off?
Hmmm. I think it probably the nonsense we had, we always do crazy stuff and laugh out loud. But I guess there are more elements than these simple ones. =) You rocks...

What you got for him?
Thanks for being there for me, especially during all my lowest peak of time. I understand the many difficult times you got to put through with me, especially my stubborness and childishness.. Hopefully, my 21st birthday party isn't the last most important event you attend, but my event in the future, weddings, first born child, and etc... You are a special someone that will eventually show the world who you are... =)

Lastly?
Be confident. Be stronger. Nothing matter what comes along in the future, you are definitely that someone part of my chapter to tell.. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home