First Hand News.
Okay, I am in the most depressing mode of my day of far. In term of work and army life. Alright, I am revocated to be A CLERK as of immediate effect... Super depressing, if you know what kind of person I am. To ask me sit on the chair and face the computer for hours. Tell me about it.
I Know I have been being a lousy ass always. I loves to complain and never satisfied with what I have. When I was given a vocation of Supply Supervisor, I complained about the work load. I complained about the things I have, but you Know me... I loves to complain and grumble, but eventually I get things done. I do enjoy it afterall, honestly.
But now, I am a Clerk for the rest of my 8months in Army. Not that I look down on this position, but for what I had fight for all this while and landed as a Clerk. Okay... I am sorry... =(
FUCK THIS WHOLE SYSTEM AND SHIT!!! =(
I Know I have been being a lousy ass always. I loves to complain and never satisfied with what I have. When I was given a vocation of Supply Supervisor, I complained about the work load. I complained about the things I have, but you Know me... I loves to complain and grumble, but eventually I get things done. I do enjoy it afterall, honestly.
But now, I am a Clerk for the rest of my 8months in Army. Not that I look down on this position, but for what I had fight for all this while and landed as a Clerk. Okay... I am sorry... =(
FUCK THIS WHOLE SYSTEM AND SHIT!!! =(











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home