Sunday, October 12, 2008

Cards. Letters. XOXO.

Having too much time and spending it at home isn't a good thing. Except for the part whereby you get have ample rest. The rest simply adds on to the negative list, such as: getting fatter, wasting time, depreciating self-value, and etc...



Oh god. I am so bored now.



Anyway, last night, I decided to flip out a box of letters and cards from my drawer. You can say that I am over-bored or I am trying to suck up some memories. But I was touched at the numbers of cards and letters received. THANK YOU EVERYONE...



Have you ever opened up those cards and letters after the first? I did...



And so, I found some interesting ones and decided to post it here. Hopefully, you get to find the very one card/letter given to me by you. Enjoy =)

Prove: I do keep everything.
Photobucket

Best self-made and sincere card.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Best Christmas Duo card. The cards are sent 3years apart.
Photobucket

Most colourful card.
Photobucket

First card from buddy.
Photobucket

Longest letter ever received.
Photobucket

Most sexiest card.
Photobucket

Best commercial card.
Photobucket

Best 3-D card, homemade too. =)
Photobucket

Thank you all for everything. I read it again and again... =)


XOXO,
Gabriel. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home