Pin to the wall.
It's been quite sometime, since I left the state of a low laying life. I am glad that I managed to pull through it and somehow still be myself at the very end. Life been great so far, except for the part whereby I am being revocated to become a clerk. In fact, I am still not over it yet...
I am such weird kudos. When I was given the vocation of being a supply supervisor at my camp, I complained and nagged about the workload I am having. Just when I have managed to pull through it and get myself ready, here comes the next challenge. Not that I don't want to be a clerk. I just don't know how to phrase my words, you know how lousy I am with words. It is because that I am already mentally prepared for the supply supervisor vocation and then after all the troubles and hassle that I been through. Now, I am not prepared to take up the clerk position, I'm so not prepared for it.
However, although I am already somehow settled with the fact, but I am still wanting to be a supply supervisor. If only, I am able to be in that particular position, I will do it even better and no complains about it. If only, I can remain at where I am, I will. I will. There is not 'I will' anymore. Wake up!!!
Now my only hope is to stay in the same office and not go to else where... Pray for me people.. I hate to start all over again, with a brand new environment.. Call me a Low EQ... It's just not me... Someone who will like to meet more people... =(
Anyway, on the side note... There will be 2 events up front... One is Yi Xuan 21st Birthday Party Tomorrow, One will be Grace 21st Birthday Party Tomorrow.
Smile Gabriel. =)











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home