Featured.
Name: Quek Mei Hua Age: 21
In this week featured, I am going to feature the next one person that is important and special to my life. On the side note, this person being featured is so special that it has became the 400th entry in my blog.
She is Mei Hua, known her for around 5years, since the very first day I saw her in Temasek Polytechnic during our orientation. She is smart and trueful. I know her since the very first day in poly life, having her as my classmate and then buddy.
Why is she being featured?
It is hard nowsaday to find people who are kind, generous, smart, honest, graceful like her.
What are some event that you always remember?
- I remember when we were in the year 1 class, you guys voted for me to be the class social rep. I also remember the pizza we sold and the troubles we been through, the success we received from selling hundreds over pizza.
- I remember when we celebrated our first poly christmas, theme: prince and princess.. The very first night we spent till morning, headed from Hans to Balcony.
-I remember the very day, you smsed me saying:" Gab, I suddenly thought of you, hope you be doing fine, all the best, jiayou.
-I remember the FIR photo you, me and jun quan took with the help of clumsy jun wei outside tp.
-I remember the first best project we did in year one, the CSA, which score us so well. We went to Cheese company and having us walk in rounds, getting lost, with my 'smartness'.
-I remember the very bbq we did under the rain for Leslie birthday.
-I remember the day we gossip and bitch about others. =)
-Most importantly, I remember, there will be more to come. =)
Why is she so special to me?
We been through some ups and downs. She is someone who will suddenly sms you, saying all the supportive messages. I remembered all the sms that you sent during my lowest period of time. She is someone who will give generously and never asked for a return. She will laugh whenever she like, never bothered what other's think, even being siao char bo.
Why is she important to me?
Remember during my election for bsc? She is one of those who voted for my immediately and get supporters. Remember during my stay in bsc? She is the someone who always support me, not only with words, but with attitude. Remember when I am in army? She is the very one person who as and when will sms me and giving me the greatest support. Remember my birthday? She is that very one person who volunteered to be my host and organised it. Remember when I needed support? She is always opening up her hears and ready to console me. She is just so real.
What have you got to say to her?
Thanks for being my buddy for all this 5years. It is not only my honoured but also a wonderful miracle to have you being my buddy. If I ever needed to find a word to represent my gratitude to you, the one word will be simple but meaningful: Thank you. I wished that our friendship will not end any sooner and that you are always that one story to tells.
Lastly?
You are the very best. Enjoy being truthful and real. All the best in everything you do in near future. =)











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home