It's Grace 21st Birthday
It's finally her birthday, one of the few I really anticipated for. It's been like around 8years of me knowing her. But then I didn't make it to her celebration most of the time... Everytime it collide with something, eg: my grandpa funeral, my army day, my shanghai trip, my godfather funeral and etc... Though this time round, my toe-nny is somehow like infected, I still went for it...
Some details of the party. I pretty much like the cafe: Little Part 1 Cafe, along the stretch of terrace houses at thomson road. The concept of the cafe is cozy and homely... But then it is quite expensive to held a party there... Then, it's her birthday and I felt it's so her to have it in a cafe like this.
Finally, it's like one more down. Few more to go and I am ready to _____... =)











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home