Historical Moment.
It was a bright morning, roughly 10am, I arrived at the Alexandra Hospital Day Ward. I didn't expect to be taking all the hassle in doing this minor operation. Surprise me more.
Being a total stranger and a lamer, I shall write out a brief summary of what had happened during that few hours:
1. Register and changed into the operating suit. So ugly and not used to wearing disposable undies.
2. Sat on the bed and waited patiently for my time. While answering to phone calls from both work and concerns. Thanks all.
3. Walk up to level 3, entered the operating theatre. Given a cover for hair, then for the flip flop. I was shocked. Scared. Chatted with this cleaner, while waiting again. We chatted about how life is nowsaday in Singapore. Then I asked if she have children. She was ashamed by her children and I made her cried. Second shock. What a starter.
4. Enter the room, SHOCKED!!!! It is like a drama. I was like:" Nurse! I am just taking out the nail, not the entire toe. Why need such big theatre. Worried.
5. 5-8 nurses entered the room, 4 are from NYP attachment students. One doctor.
6. Thinking in my mind:" Siao arh... It's only nail right, need so many people in the room for what?
7. An senior nurse came over, attached the blood pressure device and heart-beat device on me, tracking per 5minute. Even more scared now.
8. Started talking rubbish to the nurses. I was too scare lah. Then this senior nurse was like:" You are handsome, not fat but big size. You are cute."
9. I was like hmmm. Not helping in anyway... I am shivering with fear. Then the blood pressure Cover burst.
10. Doctor asked me everything. Repeat my NRIC and Name for like 30times. Siao arh.
11. Then it was the operation.
12. In order to block my view. The covered me with a cloth lah.
13. So every second I am like asking the nurse:" So what are there doing now... ARRghhh... Pain!!!"
14. Story ended with something embarrassing... Asked me next time.
Some snap of me.
.jpg)


.jpg)
No more nail in the future. 15 days of MC. =)
Being a total stranger and a lamer, I shall write out a brief summary of what had happened during that few hours:
1. Register and changed into the operating suit. So ugly and not used to wearing disposable undies.
2. Sat on the bed and waited patiently for my time. While answering to phone calls from both work and concerns. Thanks all.
3. Walk up to level 3, entered the operating theatre. Given a cover for hair, then for the flip flop. I was shocked. Scared. Chatted with this cleaner, while waiting again. We chatted about how life is nowsaday in Singapore. Then I asked if she have children. She was ashamed by her children and I made her cried. Second shock. What a starter.
4. Enter the room, SHOCKED!!!! It is like a drama. I was like:" Nurse! I am just taking out the nail, not the entire toe. Why need such big theatre. Worried.
5. 5-8 nurses entered the room, 4 are from NYP attachment students. One doctor.
6. Thinking in my mind:" Siao arh... It's only nail right, need so many people in the room for what?
7. An senior nurse came over, attached the blood pressure device and heart-beat device on me, tracking per 5minute. Even more scared now.
8. Started talking rubbish to the nurses. I was too scare lah. Then this senior nurse was like:" You are handsome, not fat but big size. You are cute."
9. I was like hmmm. Not helping in anyway... I am shivering with fear. Then the blood pressure Cover burst.
10. Doctor asked me everything. Repeat my NRIC and Name for like 30times. Siao arh.
11. Then it was the operation.
12. In order to block my view. The covered me with a cloth lah.
13. So every second I am like asking the nurse:" So what are there doing now... ARRghhh... Pain!!!"
14. Story ended with something embarrassing... Asked me next time.
Some snap of me.
.jpg)
.jpg)
No more nail in the future. 15 days of MC. =)











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home