Friday, October 24, 2008

Drag me as you go along.

I am dead tired, dead tired. Went back to camp, only to know that I lost my camp pass and got my mc extended by Alexandra Hospital. But then, I felt that the guys over in camp needed help alot and so still decided to head back camp for work.

Probably it has been 2 weeks since I last work and my body have like aching so much. The rain pour from morning to night. I actually didn't really want to go help, cause my toes are still aching somehow, likely cause by the boots. However, couldn't afford to see them working like mad and me resting in the office. So decided to lock the office and head down. Work starts from morning to 11pm, raining like no business.

So end up. Going to work + helping the guys = Getting a swollen toe due to rain, a tiring back and leg, 3 sets of sweaty clothes and a late night. =)

On the side note, it was a happy day today.. Oh happy day. Went to Anchor Point since I was there. Bought 2 whole cheese cake from secret recipes since it is on 50% discount. Then headed to IKEA for shopping. Bought this soft toy from IKEA. It's the FIRST TOY THAT IS CHOSEN BY ME AND MY MAMA. It's amazing to have her being so excited about getting it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home