Screw Up!
Everything is screwed up now. Damn chan brothers, for their credibility and realiability...
Now my Korea trip is cancelled and I had wasted half day doing all this shit...
In addition, I rush my job this morning and screwed up the handling and taking over for boat platoon... Damn it... Everything is so screwed up now...
And so.
This is probably the last chance for my family to have a trip to oversea.
Why?
I will be entering uni in straight after my ord next year june, with little or no days to rest.
Then I will be studying and so. Which means no time for hoildays next year.
Such a lousy fate. =(
Now my Korea trip is cancelled and I had wasted half day doing all this shit...
In addition, I rush my job this morning and screwed up the handling and taking over for boat platoon... Damn it... Everything is so screwed up now...
And so.
This is probably the last chance for my family to have a trip to oversea.
Why?
I will be entering uni in straight after my ord next year june, with little or no days to rest.
Then I will be studying and so. Which means no time for hoildays next year.
Such a lousy fate. =(











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home