Monday, July 14, 2008

Spell T-I-R-E-D...

Before I learn the true meaning of T-I-R-E-D...
Before I learn the spelling of T-I-R-E-D...
Before I start counting the numbers of letter in T-I-R-E-D...
Before I can actually pronounce the word T-I-R-E-D...
I am feeling it...

Imagine:

I started off the day with a self-proclaimed smart Alec scolding me for disobeying his orders. Come on, we all ran 12km on Friday, everyone is dead tired, including yourself 'iron man'... All the more, the half day given to the specs have had deepened our moods... Who on earth will have the strength and motivation to count the stores...
Thanks for pissing me this morning with a rude and disgusting words... Sad to say that you choose to sign on and don't blamed others for your amount of jobs... You choose to carry balls like no one business... Get a life man, 'iron man'!!!

Then.

One store man went on leave for exam, my most important store man...
Two other store man went on m.c...
All store ic down and left me alone on the side line fighting, least I was blessed with 2 other store man coming to my rescue...

Think.

6km of run in the morning.
10am fall in and meeting all the way with boss till 11.45am.
Went for lunch at 12pm.
On the way to cookhouse, stopped by 3 personnel trying to grab hold of me, busy.
1pm, all three groups of people came to my stores to exchange laundries.
then work all the way till 5.15pm.
went to office, and the nag and pushing of work begin.

Visualize.

I am earning $435/mths.
I work like a dog in camp.
I work like miles in and out of camp.
I sweat like cats and dogs.
I am both mentally and physically drained.
I am no different from other guys who wanted to rest.
Kill me. =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home