Journey.
After much troubles. After many time spent on thinking. It's finally time to give it a break and start brand new. After, I am always complaining and then getting used to it again and again and again.
Alright, enough of emo-ing. Today is probably a relaxation day for me, as it is a cohesion day for my unit. We started off with the visitation to the new-water plantation, then changi business park, then the URA... Well, all I could say is that it is definitely an eye-opening day... The whole event ended off at the kovan bowling centre...
Oh well, not sure to count myself lucky or unfortunate... I was placed in a lane with all the senior warrant and commanders, in short, all the biggest shot in camp... And so, the public relation came around, having to smile and smile and trying to maintain a 'public-relation' score... From a simply bowling, it makes me feel like it was some senior citizen outing, and I am like the organiser... =)
Anyway, enough of that... Time to share with you people, auntie michelle bday... =)


she hates the cake!!!!

Or she is simply stunned with this cake?




















and lastly, i will end it off with:

not that... But...
this...
Alright, enough of emo-ing. Today is probably a relaxation day for me, as it is a cohesion day for my unit. We started off with the visitation to the new-water plantation, then changi business park, then the URA... Well, all I could say is that it is definitely an eye-opening day... The whole event ended off at the kovan bowling centre...
Oh well, not sure to count myself lucky or unfortunate... I was placed in a lane with all the senior warrant and commanders, in short, all the biggest shot in camp... And so, the public relation came around, having to smile and smile and trying to maintain a 'public-relation' score... From a simply bowling, it makes me feel like it was some senior citizen outing, and I am like the organiser... =)
Anyway, enough of that... Time to share with you people, auntie michelle bday... =)


she hates the cake!!!!

Or she is simply stunned with this cake?




















and lastly, i will end it off with:

not that... But...
this...











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home