Finishing Line
After riding on the journey for the past 5 days, I have finally reached the finishing line... Though it is tough and really tough... However, after this auditor check, I am now involved in this stupid packing for exercise... It is like ten thousands of items... Now, I am shagged... Probably, I have not been so mentally drained for the past 1year or so... Especially for someone who don't appreciate it much...
In case, If my storeman/personnel assistance/friend/helper is reading this... Thank you for all the help you given me so far, though I haven't really show my appreciation much to you... Thank you Eric Chan!!! Without you for the past 1 month, hmmm, probably I will be lonely and helpless... Now, that I am moving on to field equipment... Enjoy yourself then... =0
And I forget to thank another Eric, who is Eric Ho... Remember when I am really down on monday... Remember when I am really shagged on monday... You came to my rescue without me asking for it... You came in a surprise and with my most favourite tou huay and pearl soy bean milk... Most importantly, you came during your off day... Thank you...
And to all storeman who helped in a way or another... I deeply appreciated it alot... Thanks... =)
And so, this week will mark the birthday week once again... From apple's to junwei... =)
And also, I have decided on something too...











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home