Work Freak. =(
Sometime, I wonder if I am working for life or just serving the nation unwillingly.
I get paid roughly 435dollars per month and I works my head off often.
Let's zoom into the latest tough work life I met so far, booking out at 10.45pm yesterday.
In my 3 months or so of life in the camp, it's my 1st time:
- Heading to the cookhouse for dinner.
- Working from 8am to 10.45pm, non stop.
- Walking in pitch dark, whereby it is eery.
- Surrendering to my tiredness.
- Getting to sick and tired of tidying up other people's shit.
Alright for god sake, let's speak about humans right and responsibility. It is the most important week of our entire life in the camp, the inspection by auditors. The results will determine our overall performances and in return guarantee us a week or so of OFF-DAYS. It took us more than a month to prepare for it, and the previous one isn't far apart, somewhere in Jan. Speaking of which, I am sick and tired of doing the same old things again.
Do you know basically what I am doing in camp?
I have just got promoted to LCP in June, waiting for my confirmed pes status.
I was given the 'honour' of a role which belongs to a regular, which is central pool 2 ic.
Usually, a supplier supervisor only take cares of 1 to 2 stores, but I have 24 stores under me.
Not forgetting, the most unwanted stores you ever wanted, 1000 odd life jackets.
To spice things up, I have a boss who is super duper fierce and unreasonable at many times, childish is probably the best word.
I have 3 store man under me for accom, expendables and clothing stores, respectively... With one being best, one being slackly and depression and lastly the one good dumb shit.
I am in charge of accom at the same time, but since I am a supervisor trained, I oversee the store man.
To the extent of teaching them manners. Hmmmm...
When one dies, I die too.
When one lives, I die too.
I hate saying this, but I have to. You fucking hell slack around, talk to girlfriend like as she is dead or something while doing work. I begged you to do your work properly, I explained to you like a man, a gentleman. I reminded you like always, somewhat most granny would do. I went the extent to record down the things for you to do, in case you forget. When you are almost dead from boss hand, I pull you through willingly. When you did something wrongly, I covered your asses. When you are not around, I does your shit for you. When you are in deep shit, you blamed others for their fault when its yours!!!
Scenario one:
Boss: Wink at him.
XXX: Smile back with a touch of guilt.
Boss: How come there is thousands over deficits?
XXX: I think the inspector count wrongly!!!
Bloody hell... If inspector would count wrongly, then they will not be inspectors. Even said so, unless it is 100 odd different, if not just apologise for being negligence. Don't push the blame just a girl.
Scenario two:
1SG: Eh, XXX come back today to sign some documents...
XXX: I am tired.
1SG: Eh, boss asked you to take MC, not because he want you to rest, but to get you away from the inspector sight.
XXX: Can I wear 3/4 short to camp?
1SG: Pissed!!! What Question is that? Hang up the phone!!!!
Fucking shit... Boss bang the table last night at 11pm not for nothing... He want you to bloody hell wake up your ideas!!! He asked you to take MC today, its because he wants you to get away from the inspector sight, so at least they wont check the store so much. And true enough, its your disappearance that gives us one chance to fight tomorrow.
Scenario three:
1SG(accounting officer) and me worked our asses of from morning 8am to 4pm. Counting and correcting the errors made by XXX. We ate sandwiches from canteen, that was bought to us by the clerk. We ate out ration in office to help you. Yes, we complained. But who won't? Then when you come back you insisted in leaving early... Fucking shit, I don't owe you a living, neither does that 1SG. We stayed in the room, freezing to death, stepping out of office only to the loo and back. You came back and wanting to go back home?
XXX: Eh, Gabriel, how long more can I go back?
5mins later...
XXX: Still giving me that anxious look. Hmmm... How long more?
ME: Eh, you don't rush me okay. I am here clearing your shit for you from morning till now, and you are here rushing me. Don't fucking pissed me off.
1SG: Shocked with my anger. As I am quite gentle with words.. Hahaha...
And now, I have one day more to fight, which is tomorrow. Be appreciative man. I am sick and tired of reminding you and that. Like what everyone says:" If you yourself don't want to help yourself, then what deserves you from getting our helps?"...
WAKE UP XXX!!!
I am so tired now... Heading to bed now. =)
I get paid roughly 435dollars per month and I works my head off often.
Let's zoom into the latest tough work life I met so far, booking out at 10.45pm yesterday.
In my 3 months or so of life in the camp, it's my 1st time:
- Heading to the cookhouse for dinner.
- Working from 8am to 10.45pm, non stop.
- Walking in pitch dark, whereby it is eery.
- Surrendering to my tiredness.
- Getting to sick and tired of tidying up other people's shit.
Alright for god sake, let's speak about humans right and responsibility. It is the most important week of our entire life in the camp, the inspection by auditors. The results will determine our overall performances and in return guarantee us a week or so of OFF-DAYS. It took us more than a month to prepare for it, and the previous one isn't far apart, somewhere in Jan. Speaking of which, I am sick and tired of doing the same old things again.
Do you know basically what I am doing in camp?
I have just got promoted to LCP in June, waiting for my confirmed pes status.
I was given the 'honour' of a role which belongs to a regular, which is central pool 2 ic.
Usually, a supplier supervisor only take cares of 1 to 2 stores, but I have 24 stores under me.
Not forgetting, the most unwanted stores you ever wanted, 1000 odd life jackets.
To spice things up, I have a boss who is super duper fierce and unreasonable at many times, childish is probably the best word.
I have 3 store man under me for accom, expendables and clothing stores, respectively... With one being best, one being slackly and depression and lastly the one good dumb shit.
I am in charge of accom at the same time, but since I am a supervisor trained, I oversee the store man.
To the extent of teaching them manners. Hmmmm...
When one dies, I die too.
When one lives, I die too.
I hate saying this, but I have to. You fucking hell slack around, talk to girlfriend like as she is dead or something while doing work. I begged you to do your work properly, I explained to you like a man, a gentleman. I reminded you like always, somewhat most granny would do. I went the extent to record down the things for you to do, in case you forget. When you are almost dead from boss hand, I pull you through willingly. When you did something wrongly, I covered your asses. When you are not around, I does your shit for you. When you are in deep shit, you blamed others for their fault when its yours!!!
Scenario one:
Boss: Wink at him.
XXX: Smile back with a touch of guilt.
Boss: How come there is thousands over deficits?
XXX: I think the inspector count wrongly!!!
Bloody hell... If inspector would count wrongly, then they will not be inspectors. Even said so, unless it is 100 odd different, if not just apologise for being negligence. Don't push the blame just a girl.
Scenario two:
1SG: Eh, XXX come back today to sign some documents...
XXX: I am tired.
1SG: Eh, boss asked you to take MC, not because he want you to rest, but to get you away from the inspector sight.
XXX: Can I wear 3/4 short to camp?
1SG: Pissed!!! What Question is that? Hang up the phone!!!!
Fucking shit... Boss bang the table last night at 11pm not for nothing... He want you to bloody hell wake up your ideas!!! He asked you to take MC today, its because he wants you to get away from the inspector sight, so at least they wont check the store so much. And true enough, its your disappearance that gives us one chance to fight tomorrow.
Scenario three:
1SG(accounting officer) and me worked our asses of from morning 8am to 4pm. Counting and correcting the errors made by XXX. We ate sandwiches from canteen, that was bought to us by the clerk. We ate out ration in office to help you. Yes, we complained. But who won't? Then when you come back you insisted in leaving early... Fucking shit, I don't owe you a living, neither does that 1SG. We stayed in the room, freezing to death, stepping out of office only to the loo and back. You came back and wanting to go back home?
XXX: Eh, Gabriel, how long more can I go back?
5mins later...
XXX: Still giving me that anxious look. Hmmm... How long more?
ME: Eh, you don't rush me okay. I am here clearing your shit for you from morning till now, and you are here rushing me. Don't fucking pissed me off.
1SG: Shocked with my anger. As I am quite gentle with words.. Hahaha...
And now, I have one day more to fight, which is tomorrow. Be appreciative man. I am sick and tired of reminding you and that. Like what everyone says:" If you yourself don't want to help yourself, then what deserves you from getting our helps?"...
WAKE UP XXX!!!
I am so tired now... Heading to bed now. =)











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home