Road to Serenity
All this way, I have not been really facing myself. For the good or worst.
Running away from the reality and being self-denial...
I am usually at fault. And yet.
I continued showing a strict regard for what one considers right.
If you all know me by now,
I am always complaining and pushing the blames around.
If you all know me by now,
I am always pusillanimous.
However, I usually misplaced an audacious self on the frontline.
A different between being truthful to myself and being truthful to the world.
I am neither falling in between the extereme ends of being truthful.
Now, I am on the road to serenity.
Having a clearer mindset.
Putting this aside. Let's look into some details of the upcoming events in my life:
1. I have officially stop drinking bubble tea, after knowing the side effects.
2. I will be heading to korea in december for a family trip.
3. I am keen in building up my skills for photography. Thanks to eric's camara.
4. I will learn to be a leader, though many says I am. To be clear, I am not.
5. I will be upgrading my english language, afterall I am sucking with that!
6. I will learn to catch up with my self, always been lacking behind those bar.
7. I will continue to keep fit, those unwanted lump of fats.
8. I will learn to be calm and putting fear aside.
9. Be who I am. 我就是我!
Give me some time to catch up. Afterall, Gabriel is still not that strong. He needs to build up his morale and common-sense again. He may seem mighty, but he is zero. Signing off with a smile.
Running away from the reality and being self-denial...
I am usually at fault. And yet.
I continued showing a strict regard for what one considers right.
If you all know me by now,
I am always complaining and pushing the blames around.
If you all know me by now,
I am always pusillanimous.
However, I usually misplaced an audacious self on the frontline.
A different between being truthful to myself and being truthful to the world.
I am neither falling in between the extereme ends of being truthful.
Now, I am on the road to serenity.
Having a clearer mindset.
Putting this aside. Let's look into some details of the upcoming events in my life:
1. I have officially stop drinking bubble tea, after knowing the side effects.
2. I will be heading to korea in december for a family trip.
3. I am keen in building up my skills for photography. Thanks to eric's camara.
4. I will learn to be a leader, though many says I am. To be clear, I am not.
5. I will be upgrading my english language, afterall I am sucking with that!
6. I will learn to catch up with my self, always been lacking behind those bar.
7. I will continue to keep fit, those unwanted lump of fats.
8. I will learn to be calm and putting fear aside.
9. Be who I am. 我就是我!
Give me some time to catch up. Afterall, Gabriel is still not that strong. He needs to build up his morale and common-sense again. He may seem mighty, but he is zero. Signing off with a smile.











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home