Moving on.
Slowly, after months of endurance trainings and humanitarian learning. I have finally came to my senses and thoughts. Yesterday, incident do somehow trigger my empathy formy fellow mates, who always trying to strike hard to work and yet faces the selfishness of human... It is probably the 2nd Warrent that cried badly yesterday that makes me feel low...
It is quite difficult to accept the fact that bigger leaders are aiming at smaller details. All the more difficult to accept that leaders nowsadays practise autocratic than democratic.
Work is as usual, always that amount of work to do, that many. Paper work and so.
For those, that are worried about me recently. I am fine though.
It is quite difficult to accept the fact that bigger leaders are aiming at smaller details. All the more difficult to accept that leaders nowsadays practise autocratic than democratic.
Work is as usual, always that amount of work to do, that many. Paper work and so.
For those, that are worried about me recently. I am fine though.











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home