The end.
Flipping to the end of the story book.
It says:" Unlike most fairy tales whereby the ending is always happy, this story ended off with a tragic."
I am tired once again.
As I sit back, asking myself again and again... I think it is about time to take a break soon... Afterall, it's already old enough to think ahead and plan for the future... Though I am tired for this moment.
However, no worries... I am and will be always giving that smile you guys alway wanted.
It says:" Unlike most fairy tales whereby the ending is always happy, this story ended off with a tragic."
I am tired once again.
As I sit back, asking myself again and again... I think it is about time to take a break soon... Afterall, it's already old enough to think ahead and plan for the future... Though I am tired for this moment.
However, no worries... I am and will be always giving that smile you guys alway wanted.











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home