The not so bright path.
Listening to the album by Leona Lewis... The type of genres that I liked, that kind of emo song. Today temperature is slightly better than the past few uncertainty.
Finally, managed to grab a half day off, especially after a hectic day of guard duty at tanjong gul. Frankly speaking, this is probably the first off day that I took to relax and rest after 4months in my new unit. Since the past few were taken for birthday party and then for the cancellation of tour package.
However, to be honest. I had this sudden of lost feeling while resting at home, guess I had suffered from some work syndrome. Though I am tired, I still think about the work in camp. My god, it is really suck to know that something I hated so much, had somehow drew a priority card from me. Even said so, I still have this strong hatred toward people who are hypocritical.
This paragraph is specially dedicated to that one 'special' person... Thank you for rest assuring me that you will be there for me during this period of difficulties. Thank you for taking leave silently, especially on the day which means alot to me. Thank you for being nice towards me in front of everyone, giving me hug and what so not ever welcomed smile. Thank you for coming back during your leave, and started to present your importance, though I needed it. Thank you for complaining in front of me from time to time about having to do my stuff. Thank you for heckling care of everything and sleeping in the store. After all, it is up to self-integrity and how you want people to think of you. But then, I must congrats you for earning that many trust from your superior and peers that they are siding you most time. I am not starting to bitch about you and your so called 'kindness', but I got this pinch within me whenever you start to put on a act. But it's sad when it involved my store man who apparently has his own mess to clear, yet to do your stuff when I am not in camp. I may not be qualified to judge you, but certainly I am sure that you have leave that incredible disgusting impression of yourself in me. Locked and secured. Once being condemned by me, it is life time prisons. No chance to flip or renew yourself.
Next up, I am starting to think that life is probably the best joke existing so far. You sometimes have to put on that mask and I supposed within each of our closet lies many different masks... It is quite hurting and sad that you had to pick up one mask to face someone that is so close to you. It is difficult to pick that mask up, more difficult to face it and needless to say about taking it down. It's like some kind of sticky mask that is proven to be stick-on for life. But it gives you that constant pain whenever you decided to use it's power. That pain that slowly dry up your tear, that prolong pain that slowly numb your immune system. That pain.
This blog have always been a place for me to throw my tantrum and filling my depressing self. Moreover, it already taken around 3years of my time blogging, with up to 300 over postings. Be it a good or lousy entries. And so, this are some summary from my blog that I discover about myself.
Some things that I probably loves to do:
1. Complain and grumble and more arguing.
2. Eat and drink and non-stop moving my mouth.
3. Speak faster than it could generate through my brain.
4. Words bigger than Actions.
5. Giving people wrong impressions.
6. Commanding people more than proper communications.
7. Face expression tells more than saying it.
8. Bigger words with smaller self.
9. Shopping and listening to live bands.
10. Scary cat.
Set aside all the above unhappiness. Allow me to present the NDP 2008 photos. All thanks to Andrew and his LTC friend that gives me the chance to present at the parade. It is nice, by far the best I watched. Credits toward the Black Knight with its big bang presentation of the heart! In addition, appreciation is extended towards Eric for his Sony Alpha 350 DSLR camera. Not forgetting the wonderful companions which includes: Apple, Rebecca and Hafiz. =)
Finally, managed to grab a half day off, especially after a hectic day of guard duty at tanjong gul. Frankly speaking, this is probably the first off day that I took to relax and rest after 4months in my new unit. Since the past few were taken for birthday party and then for the cancellation of tour package.
However, to be honest. I had this sudden of lost feeling while resting at home, guess I had suffered from some work syndrome. Though I am tired, I still think about the work in camp. My god, it is really suck to know that something I hated so much, had somehow drew a priority card from me. Even said so, I still have this strong hatred toward people who are hypocritical.
This paragraph is specially dedicated to that one 'special' person... Thank you for rest assuring me that you will be there for me during this period of difficulties. Thank you for taking leave silently, especially on the day which means alot to me. Thank you for being nice towards me in front of everyone, giving me hug and what so not ever welcomed smile. Thank you for coming back during your leave, and started to present your importance, though I needed it. Thank you for complaining in front of me from time to time about having to do my stuff. Thank you for heckling care of everything and sleeping in the store. After all, it is up to self-integrity and how you want people to think of you. But then, I must congrats you for earning that many trust from your superior and peers that they are siding you most time. I am not starting to bitch about you and your so called 'kindness', but I got this pinch within me whenever you start to put on a act. But it's sad when it involved my store man who apparently has his own mess to clear, yet to do your stuff when I am not in camp. I may not be qualified to judge you, but certainly I am sure that you have leave that incredible disgusting impression of yourself in me. Locked and secured. Once being condemned by me, it is life time prisons. No chance to flip or renew yourself.
Next up, I am starting to think that life is probably the best joke existing so far. You sometimes have to put on that mask and I supposed within each of our closet lies many different masks... It is quite hurting and sad that you had to pick up one mask to face someone that is so close to you. It is difficult to pick that mask up, more difficult to face it and needless to say about taking it down. It's like some kind of sticky mask that is proven to be stick-on for life. But it gives you that constant pain whenever you decided to use it's power. That pain that slowly dry up your tear, that prolong pain that slowly numb your immune system. That pain.
This blog have always been a place for me to throw my tantrum and filling my depressing self. Moreover, it already taken around 3years of my time blogging, with up to 300 over postings. Be it a good or lousy entries. And so, this are some summary from my blog that I discover about myself.
Some things that I probably loves to do:
1. Complain and grumble and more arguing.
2. Eat and drink and non-stop moving my mouth.
3. Speak faster than it could generate through my brain.
4. Words bigger than Actions.
5. Giving people wrong impressions.
6. Commanding people more than proper communications.
7. Face expression tells more than saying it.
8. Bigger words with smaller self.
9. Shopping and listening to live bands.
10. Scary cat.
Set aside all the above unhappiness. Allow me to present the NDP 2008 photos. All thanks to Andrew and his LTC friend that gives me the chance to present at the parade. It is nice, by far the best I watched. Credits toward the Black Knight with its big bang presentation of the heart! In addition, appreciation is extended towards Eric for his Sony Alpha 350 DSLR camera. Not forgetting the wonderful companions which includes: Apple, Rebecca and Hafiz. =)
.
.
.
.
.
























0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home