Oh Well...
Finally, I managed to get a tanned... The sun is pretty much on my side this afternoon and I believed that I am like so reddish and black and erm.... Sun shine boy!! OOO~~~
Anyway, I will be officially given a new unit tomorrow... hopefully everything will goes well and I hope probably get a good unit whereby:
-my csm is mr nice, so does my oc...
-my rq, qm and personnel there are nice and caring and understanding...
-my life there for the next 1year and 2 months will be smooth and fruitful...
-most importantly, I will grew to be a better person...
In such, I am also happy to announce that I finally got my best bitch ipod nano through internet purchase just!!! Yeah... And I am glad that I make it through a phone call and the call operator is extremely nice to have an engraving for me... Yes... Hear that? Engraving and i will be able to get it like by wed or thurs... Make possible by this lady named jovial... Erm... Thanks...
lastly, let me do an account for 21st birthday party:
26th april - Mei hua(Best Bitch)(downtown east)
13th april - Adrian (sis bf)
17th April - Bao Li( Best pig head)
27th May- Azuan(best ass)(fish and co.), Kristi(Buddy)
31st May - Adeline(ruyuan's best)
Hmmm... Till the next entry...
WISH ME LIKE MANY MANY SMELLY SMELLY LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!! FOR MY NEW UNIT!!!!
Anyway, I will be officially given a new unit tomorrow... hopefully everything will goes well and I hope probably get a good unit whereby:
-my csm is mr nice, so does my oc...
-my rq, qm and personnel there are nice and caring and understanding...
-my life there for the next 1year and 2 months will be smooth and fruitful...
-most importantly, I will grew to be a better person...
In such, I am also happy to announce that I finally got my best bitch ipod nano through internet purchase just!!! Yeah... And I am glad that I make it through a phone call and the call operator is extremely nice to have an engraving for me... Yes... Hear that? Engraving and i will be able to get it like by wed or thurs... Make possible by this lady named jovial... Erm... Thanks...
lastly, let me do an account for 21st birthday party:
26th april - Mei hua(Best Bitch)(downtown east)
13th april - Adrian (sis bf)
17th April - Bao Li( Best pig head)
27th May- Azuan(best ass)(fish and co.), Kristi(Buddy)
31st May - Adeline(ruyuan's best)
Hmmm... Till the next entry...
WISH ME LIKE MANY MANY SMELLY SMELLY LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!! FOR MY NEW UNIT!!!!











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home