Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Best Buddy Pei Kee Birthday...



The girl in aussie... Miss kuok!!! I seriously miss you as always, but one thing about it... I am not taking you seriously when you are back from aussie... That is something to be upset about... Sorry..

But I want to see this to you in this blog: You are the best buddy I have had so far in my life... It is coming to nearly 9years of friendship and be sure it will be rolling good as time come by... We see each other change as we travel through this 9 years together, from a quiet st nicholas girl, you grew to be someone more open and loud.. Hahaha... Which is something good!!! I hoped that your love will also be blossoming soon!!! Anyway, I will send you a gift once everything is settled!!!

I hoped that the call I made this morning to you will be pretty much a suprise!!! God Bless you always... As for all the happy and sad memories, we shall keep it in our heart... Thank you and I am very honoured to have you as my buddy who know me well and share with me all your happiness and sorrow... Be who you are and protective too... Confident and strikeful... Hardworking and Playful... I will see you soon... Love you!!! =)

Muack, Gabriel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home