Best Bitch Birthday... =)
Hello Miss Bitchy( Mei Hua),
Wow Wow Wow, it has been a totally amazing and incredible miracle that we are buddies for like 5 years? Hahaha... Remember the very first day we entered Tp and we did many amazing and totally crazy stuff... From starting off a business of selling more than $1500 of pizza to staying back in school during one week hoilday to do up the CSA project to having chalet to being pissed with each other to seeing you tears to seeing you being upset with your BSG to seeing you succeed with a gold medal from business school to seeing us doing all the funny stuff to hearing your complaints from your OSIP to seeing me make funny faces thru the webcam to make you smile to buying panties for your 20th birthday to all the many funny memories that only can remember...
Eh bitch, I am thankful and honour to have you as my buddy... It really take alot of courage, endurance to be my buddy... To have you always forgiving my nonsense and so... Anyway, I hoped with you will be happy as always... And we will continue to be crazy forever... Take care Bitch!!! I miss you lots... =)
I'll see you on 26th April. =)












0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home