Sunday, April 06, 2008

Singapore Flyer.

Singapore Flyer 06042008.

A bright sunny afternoon, when the sun is so generous with its warmth and shine. Happily, and out of curiosity my family and I visited the Singapore Flyer. Alright, this is the the far worst entertainment that I ever would imagine. The best part is that you got to spent like around 30bucks and only 30mins. 1 minute = $1. Hmmmm... Okay, probably the it is not adviceable to go in the day, pretty much not romantic.. Secondly, the construction work around the marina square are still not completed, thus you are like the engineers looking at your babies grow. Thirdly, it is pretty crowded. Fourth, you are seeing the same thing over and over again, nothing interesting, probably there is not much wow!! But anyway, I still managed to create some photo fun out of the 30 mintues ride... And yes, you will see the love between me and my mom... OOO!!!!

Alright, I decided to cut botak again and I am feeling so cooling... WOW!!! ANd tomorrow will be my outfield... All the best... Enjoy the photos.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home