a special delication to auntie 'nice'
Alright, I would like to delicate this entry to one superb nice lady, and i'll shall named her at auntie N. Apparently, I am not sure myself, though I tried many times to recall when I start to get to know this auntie N and how come we become somewhat like friends. Hahaha... So you must be thinking who is auntie N, she is none other than the chinese lady working in the cookhouse, serving us meals. Hahaha.. She is like the most nicest auntie, I met byfar in NS... Credit goes to her lots. Actually, she is not like those KPO auntie, who always bother to count how many vegetables given, how many this and that... I am not sure, how on earth she is so nice to me either... Whenever, I wanted more sotong, she gives me more. Whenever, I want mushroom, she will heck those people behind and start digging for me from the tray of vegetables... She always greet me with a nice wave, a warmth smile and a sweet greetings... She never needs a second reminders to give me the foods I want... She even bother to remember that I wasn't in the cookhouse for lunch on this wednesday, due to outfield... But most importantly, she even bother to tell me that she will be transferred to clementi camp from next week onwards... This is how she said to me this afternoon...
Auntie N:" Today is last day.."
Me:" Oh, auntie, my last day is 2 weeks later..." Apparently, I thought she thinks today was my last day... heard wrongly...
Auntie N:" No, today is my last day, my transfer application is successful.."
Me:"Oh... Today?!" Still not in the situation yet...
Auntie N:" So from next week onwards, auntie will not be able to give you more foods already.."
Me:" Oh, good... The people here always bully you right?"
Auntie N:" Yar..."
Giving me the last bowl of red bean soup and she rush to the kitchen to pour me a bowl of soya sauce... Asking if, the soup and stuff is enough...
Then I came into the situation... The saddest part, is she still remember that she always serve me alot of food and bother to think of me... Damn... Its quite shock to have this auntie working here man... And yar, I am so freaking god damn lucky to have met her in this cook house and have the honour from her of serving me throughout my stays in STC!!!
THANK YOU AUNTIE N... I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST IN YOUR NEW TRANSFER.... TAKE CARE AND GOD BLESS...
As for my outfield this week... TWO WORDS: FUCKING TRIED!!!!
Auntie N:" Today is last day.."
Me:" Oh, auntie, my last day is 2 weeks later..." Apparently, I thought she thinks today was my last day... heard wrongly...
Auntie N:" No, today is my last day, my transfer application is successful.."
Me:"Oh... Today?!" Still not in the situation yet...
Auntie N:" So from next week onwards, auntie will not be able to give you more foods already.."
Me:" Oh, good... The people here always bully you right?"
Auntie N:" Yar..."
Giving me the last bowl of red bean soup and she rush to the kitchen to pour me a bowl of soya sauce... Asking if, the soup and stuff is enough...
Then I came into the situation... The saddest part, is she still remember that she always serve me alot of food and bother to think of me... Damn... Its quite shock to have this auntie working here man... And yar, I am so freaking god damn lucky to have met her in this cook house and have the honour from her of serving me throughout my stays in STC!!!
THANK YOU AUNTIE N... I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST IN YOUR NEW TRANSFER.... TAKE CARE AND GOD BLESS...
As for my outfield this week... TWO WORDS: FUCKING TRIED!!!!











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home