Holy SHIT!#!$@%
Initially, I am supposed to be excited and hopping around, about getting to drive again over the weekend. Then it came to a point of dis-comforting due the fact that I almost crash into a car, while doing my parking yesterday night at serangoon garden... The major events involved my families member, 2 old uncle who came down to help me with directional parking and a loud horn from the car behind(reminding me that i am going to crash into the car behind.).. This incident is caused due the fact of lost in confident when driving the car from chua chu kang to town to serangoon... I was told to go to newton circle with knowing about the circle thinggy that I need to cross, with 100% no experiences!!! Thank god... To spice up the excitement, the lord gave me a 'wonderful' dad who will yell at you like nobody business... Yelling makes a person frighten especially in driving... Frighten makes a person mind turned blank... Once again, thanks to my that 'wonderful' dad...
And so after the night of horrifying incidents, I am officially declaring that Gab's is no longer a driver anymore... I had sleepless night yesterday... Bothered by all the terrifying incidents, I had precisely many many smelly smelly nightmare and etc... Lucky I have a wonderful mother who gives me courage and confident... Picked my keys this morning and headed off, driving my mom to market at hougang and back... Smooth and steady... Thanks mom...
Anyway, today headed to town for FORBIDDEN KINGDOM... I would probably gives it a 4.5/5 stars... Damn good lah... I was so anticipating for the show like many many smelly week ago... Catch it in the grand cathay... The seating's were excellent... And the audience were fun... We started laughing way before the show started, due to some bimbo complaining out loud about their front seating's.. Haha... Then the crowds started shhhhings.... and then everyone laughs... Hahaha.... Trust me, if you are a person who cannot take lame stuff, or likes to act cool... Then forget about wasting that 10bucks to catch this movie... I would rather you stay at home and be a crouch potato... Damn good lah, trust the muscular guy's taste.. Hahaha... The girl liuyifei is freaking pretty and not forgetting the white hair bitch(lifeifei)... Woohooo...
Alright, I am pretty much up the beats now.. Many thanks to ruyuan for the 2choco blend from godiva and the many choco that makes my cells steam up... WOOO!!!! =) And then today's outing, I see many people, from hafiz to elieena to teck chek to adeline to adzree... Damn.. I hate to be recognised in streets... Its quite irritating in fact, cause you will be jammed at the moments and start a conversation for god sake and then end with a cold byes... Hahaha... So I am supposed being popular isn't a good stuff either... =(
Now, Gab's is super happy... Cause he will be able to fulfill his buddy wishlist... To get her an ipod nano!!! Thanks goodness, my effort is not wasted... Yippeee...
Till the next entry... Beer pleassseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.... =)
And so after the night of horrifying incidents, I am officially declaring that Gab's is no longer a driver anymore... I had sleepless night yesterday... Bothered by all the terrifying incidents, I had precisely many many smelly smelly nightmare and etc... Lucky I have a wonderful mother who gives me courage and confident... Picked my keys this morning and headed off, driving my mom to market at hougang and back... Smooth and steady... Thanks mom...
Anyway, today headed to town for FORBIDDEN KINGDOM... I would probably gives it a 4.5/5 stars... Damn good lah... I was so anticipating for the show like many many smelly week ago... Catch it in the grand cathay... The seating's were excellent... And the audience were fun... We started laughing way before the show started, due to some bimbo complaining out loud about their front seating's.. Haha... Then the crowds started shhhhings.... and then everyone laughs... Hahaha.... Trust me, if you are a person who cannot take lame stuff, or likes to act cool... Then forget about wasting that 10bucks to catch this movie... I would rather you stay at home and be a crouch potato... Damn good lah, trust the muscular guy's taste.. Hahaha... The girl liuyifei is freaking pretty and not forgetting the white hair bitch(lifeifei)... Woohooo...
Alright, I am pretty much up the beats now.. Many thanks to ruyuan for the 2choco blend from godiva and the many choco that makes my cells steam up... WOOO!!!! =) And then today's outing, I see many people, from hafiz to elieena to teck chek to adeline to adzree... Damn.. I hate to be recognised in streets... Its quite irritating in fact, cause you will be jammed at the moments and start a conversation for god sake and then end with a cold byes... Hahaha... So I am supposed being popular isn't a good stuff either... =(
Now, Gab's is super happy... Cause he will be able to fulfill his buddy wishlist... To get her an ipod nano!!! Thanks goodness, my effort is not wasted... Yippeee...
Till the next entry... Beer pleassseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.... =)











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home