memories
Sitting in front of this desktop, facing this entry. I am supposed to be typing a whole of junk and listening to some emotional songs. But the fact is that, I am pretty much numbed and mum. I was watching cable in the whole morning, watching the series of gambling. Then one guy strikes me hard. And that is perphap DON.
I get to know him in eagle coy, way back in june 15 last year. I can used my fingers to count the months though. He marked an incredible impression in me. During my stay in eagle coy, he used to be someone, hmmm, a hot tempered and straight with words guy. He never hides his feelings toward anything. Like he smile, don't like he shout. I remember, always making noise when people are sleeping, then yell at people when he is sleeping. I remember, him pushing a bucket of water in the midst of playing chess with lancaster and walking off. I remember him almost got into a fight with many people. I remember him helping me when I am a IC. I remember, his playful face and mindset. I remember his laughter, his shoutings and his kindness.
Yes, he is dislikes by many at most time. But when you know him well, he is someone with a strong taste of personalities. Then 6 months passes, we entered into STC. He is my sleeping buddy, a guy who never complains about me. A guy that always stand on my side. He is a protector, I supposed. I always remember my common speeches to him:"Don accompany me to the toilet." hahaha... Ironic huh?! Hahaha...
Then news came, he was charged for his playful act. 9months in changi prisons. Come to think about it. I have been a guy who always do selective picking in friends. Probably choose to be with the better. It is amazing that I have a prison friend that is somewhat nice to me and yet i took him for granted many times.
Anyway, time will flies. 9months may be long, but it will be over soon. Jia you don!!! Hopefully, i'll be able to arrange a time to meet up with you. Or rather a visit to you... Jia you once again...
anyway, on the side not, i am still sick!!!! WTH!!!











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home