Outbreak.
Hello,
Rather a low and sulky greeting. This week can be both an exciting and demoralising.
Excitement. Talking about this excitement. Yes, remember me saying in my previous entries about the event, whereby we will go underneath the helicopter? Yes, I am one of the lucky 14 pair to have the chance to do it. To top it off, I did it with my BMT buddy, Lancaster. Alright, the terrifying moment only strike me when I am about to do it. Actually, when you see the heli you are suppose to run in, getting ready to hook up the cargo. So we ran in, but the heli flew off, as the pilot needs to pee... WTH!!! SO we ran out. Then 30minutes later, we ran in again... This time round, is for real... You can feel a slight push by the heli, and the excitement of getting the hook done is terrifying... Then after hooking, you got to run out, before the heli lift the goods up... The running out part is fantastic... You are like flying out, the down wash was so strong that, we fat ass can fly.. Haha...
But the down part about this event is that, it is freaking HOT!!! I stress the word HOT!!! Yes, you got to wear face mask, goggle, gloves, helmet, etc... The sun is giving us more than a sun kiss.. The insects are taking our generosity for granted. The muddy ground dirtied our clean pair of boots and clothings. Then the night arrived, we waited. But the event was cancelled due to downpour...
The demoralising part. After the event, I indeed had an wonderful experience. Its an memorable event. However, the saddest part is that, after this event, everyone fell ill. Okay... I caught the flu and cough and sore throat disease on tuesday night.. So bad... Damn bad... Went to visit the MO for the first time, after 9months... Apparently, the number of paitent keep going up... A total of 30 odd trainees report sick, out of 39 trainees. Of which, 5 odd are with fever, and the rest are in a spreadable flu and cough disease. To spice up this news, 2 instructor got ill too and got 3 days MC, and bear in mind, it is our course leader and 2ic... WTH!!!
So... You must be thinking, what had we done? On wenesday, we got bottles of solutions from the MO to clean up the bunks. Smell like those in hospital, nice!!! And then, the 2ic came out with the stupid idea of setting up a quarantine room... So lets do an simple equation: sick + sick = SICKOS!!! WTH!!! Nvm about this... He even went the extend to put a divider stating, do not cross over... And so, some childish freak, just started to spread the news of this disease... A small flu and cough, became like as if a serious outbreak of lifetaking disease... WTH!!!
So... For some ass like me, I decided not to enter the room... Thus my next buddy, azuan was kind enough to invite me back to bunk 2 for a night... As he is sick as well... WTH!!! So we watch high school musical 2 and laughed through out the show... Shiok!!! Then the day just passes with much anger and a dead self... So dead...
And for today... I shall not further elaborate... But it suck!!! SUck like hell...
And I am still sick... =(
Rather a low and sulky greeting. This week can be both an exciting and demoralising.
Excitement. Talking about this excitement. Yes, remember me saying in my previous entries about the event, whereby we will go underneath the helicopter? Yes, I am one of the lucky 14 pair to have the chance to do it. To top it off, I did it with my BMT buddy, Lancaster. Alright, the terrifying moment only strike me when I am about to do it. Actually, when you see the heli you are suppose to run in, getting ready to hook up the cargo. So we ran in, but the heli flew off, as the pilot needs to pee... WTH!!! SO we ran out. Then 30minutes later, we ran in again... This time round, is for real... You can feel a slight push by the heli, and the excitement of getting the hook done is terrifying... Then after hooking, you got to run out, before the heli lift the goods up... The running out part is fantastic... You are like flying out, the down wash was so strong that, we fat ass can fly.. Haha...
But the down part about this event is that, it is freaking HOT!!! I stress the word HOT!!! Yes, you got to wear face mask, goggle, gloves, helmet, etc... The sun is giving us more than a sun kiss.. The insects are taking our generosity for granted. The muddy ground dirtied our clean pair of boots and clothings. Then the night arrived, we waited. But the event was cancelled due to downpour...
The demoralising part. After the event, I indeed had an wonderful experience. Its an memorable event. However, the saddest part is that, after this event, everyone fell ill. Okay... I caught the flu and cough and sore throat disease on tuesday night.. So bad... Damn bad... Went to visit the MO for the first time, after 9months... Apparently, the number of paitent keep going up... A total of 30 odd trainees report sick, out of 39 trainees. Of which, 5 odd are with fever, and the rest are in a spreadable flu and cough disease. To spice up this news, 2 instructor got ill too and got 3 days MC, and bear in mind, it is our course leader and 2ic... WTH!!!
So... You must be thinking, what had we done? On wenesday, we got bottles of solutions from the MO to clean up the bunks. Smell like those in hospital, nice!!! And then, the 2ic came out with the stupid idea of setting up a quarantine room... So lets do an simple equation: sick + sick = SICKOS!!! WTH!!! Nvm about this... He even went the extend to put a divider stating, do not cross over... And so, some childish freak, just started to spread the news of this disease... A small flu and cough, became like as if a serious outbreak of lifetaking disease... WTH!!!
So... For some ass like me, I decided not to enter the room... Thus my next buddy, azuan was kind enough to invite me back to bunk 2 for a night... As he is sick as well... WTH!!! So we watch high school musical 2 and laughed through out the show... Shiok!!! Then the day just passes with much anger and a dead self... So dead...
And for today... I shall not further elaborate... But it suck!!! SUck like hell...
And I am still sick... =(











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home