Rebecca's 21st Birthday
Once again,
Back from field camp last night and I am so freaking exhausted. It is like the after effect, You get high initially and then half dead later. Anyway, I managed to grab mr goh with me to shop around orchard for rebecca's 21st birthday party today. Thanks dudee. So after a torturing walk of more than 4 hours from plaza singapura to Og to robinson to heeren to paragon to Ck tang to takashimaya to OG again and back to plaza singapura once again, I FINALLY GOT HER AN ADIDDAS WATCH!!! HURRAY!!! And once again thank you mr goh!!!
Anyway, it was great seeing her birthday party went so well, with many guests and a huge house to celebrate in. Her smile was great and the people there are great too... Hope she likes the gift and the celebration... =)
HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY TO MISSY REBECCA!!!
Here's are the photos...






And to end off:
Back from field camp last night and I am so freaking exhausted. It is like the after effect, You get high initially and then half dead later. Anyway, I managed to grab mr goh with me to shop around orchard for rebecca's 21st birthday party today. Thanks dudee. So after a torturing walk of more than 4 hours from plaza singapura to Og to robinson to heeren to paragon to Ck tang to takashimaya to OG again and back to plaza singapura once again, I FINALLY GOT HER AN ADIDDAS WATCH!!! HURRAY!!! And once again thank you mr goh!!!
Anyway, it was great seeing her birthday party went so well, with many guests and a huge house to celebrate in. Her smile was great and the people there are great too... Hope she likes the gift and the celebration... =)
HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY TO MISSY REBECCA!!!
Here's are the photos...






And to end off:











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home