P.O.P.
BACK at LAST!!!
Not because my 'miss lappy' is cured from the virus she caught from msn, but because I am bored enough to use my desktop in my sister room to do this entries... Wow, been shock to see that my last entry has been a long time ago, during christmas dinner at kristi house... Before I moved on with the christmas and so, probably I would like to kick off by sharing my POP photos... So are you ready?
The wish that every recruits have in their mind, especially those in Eagle company. 6months of intense trainings, in return, your pride. The parade square:

All the practices under the rain, the officers, it is time to showcase:

And of cause, the V.I.P. who are present on one of my important day in my life:
First on the list, my girlfriend, Ms Mommy:

Second on the list, my cousin, Miss Mindy:

Last but not least, my best buddy, Miss Pei Kee:

And so let me present to you, my V.I.P.s:

Other than the honourable V.I.P., I have and got to introduce my buddies, who fight with me through out this entire 6months... Life probably be a big different without them:
1. My bed buddy, My field Camp buddy, My Buddy: Mr Lok Kok Fung..

2. My Second bed buddy, toilet kakis, Mr Winne the Pooh: Mr Lancaster Lee...

3. My Buddy, Mr Almond, Mr Listener: Mr Jeremy Lim...

4. My Buddy, Mr Nonsense/Joker, Mr Mature: Mr JJ Ng

5. My Toilet Cleaner 2nd I.C., Mr Shit Cleaner: Mr Mohanraj

6. Oh, I know him the longest, since my days in K company, Mr Singer: Mr Q

7. My buddy, My toilet kakis, Mr Nonsense, Mr admirer, My sistest Buddy, My road march buddy: Mr Hafiz

8. My buddy Mr KL(housefly), Mr Don and me...

9. Mr Bitchy Melvin, Mr Azuan, Me( Sistest Buddies):

10. My Closest Buddies: Bed 7, Bed 8, Bed 5, Bed 6:

11. My platoon Mates:

12. My section mate:

13. Post P.O.P. outing:

Not because my 'miss lappy' is cured from the virus she caught from msn, but because I am bored enough to use my desktop in my sister room to do this entries... Wow, been shock to see that my last entry has been a long time ago, during christmas dinner at kristi house... Before I moved on with the christmas and so, probably I would like to kick off by sharing my POP photos... So are you ready?
The wish that every recruits have in their mind, especially those in Eagle company. 6months of intense trainings, in return, your pride. The parade square:

All the practices under the rain, the officers, it is time to showcase:

And of cause, the V.I.P. who are present on one of my important day in my life:
First on the list, my girlfriend, Ms Mommy:

Second on the list, my cousin, Miss Mindy:

Last but not least, my best buddy, Miss Pei Kee:

And so let me present to you, my V.I.P.s:

Other than the honourable V.I.P., I have and got to introduce my buddies, who fight with me through out this entire 6months... Life probably be a big different without them:
1. My bed buddy, My field Camp buddy, My Buddy: Mr Lok Kok Fung..

2. My Second bed buddy, toilet kakis, Mr Winne the Pooh: Mr Lancaster Lee...

3. My Buddy, Mr Almond, Mr Listener: Mr Jeremy Lim...

4. My Buddy, Mr Nonsense/Joker, Mr Mature: Mr JJ Ng

5. My Toilet Cleaner 2nd I.C., Mr Shit Cleaner: Mr Mohanraj

6. Oh, I know him the longest, since my days in K company, Mr Singer: Mr Q

7. My buddy, My toilet kakis, Mr Nonsense, Mr admirer, My sistest Buddy, My road march buddy: Mr Hafiz

8. My buddy Mr KL(housefly), Mr Don and me...

9. Mr Bitchy Melvin, Mr Azuan, Me( Sistest Buddies):

10. My Closest Buddies: Bed 7, Bed 8, Bed 5, Bed 6:

11. My platoon Mates:

12. My section mate:

13. Post P.O.P. outing:










0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home