Hello everyone...
Once again, it is time for me to say goodbye to all you... This time round, I will be booking in today at 11pm and will be booking out 2 weeks later, which is someday around 2nd or 3rd November... Must be thinking why? First thing first, I am booking in early today due to the fact that I have guard duty tomorrow morning till Monday morning... Next, I will be having my field camp this coming Thursday(25th Oct) for 5 days... Which means I will be confined in Tekong once again... Argh!!! Anyhow and anyway, I still have to go through this final few stages... I am left like less than 2 months time now and life is definitely a challenge to face with. I believe that the lord will still give me the strength that I needed most and my friends, buddies and families will still provide me the motivation and determination to carry on... Jia you bah gab!!!
Alright, now is some posting on my week... For some or many of you, I bet you knew I am having my one week block leave and it is over... So fast!!! Though I am still ain't able to meet up with some of you people, but I believe there is still room and time for a meet up session soon... Hee..
To start off my week, I had a meet up session with Grace, Kristi, Yong xin at Chinatown. Didn't really enjoy singing K recently, probably due to the fact that I had long loses touch with singing in kster or kbox... But still I did enjoy eating the first ever most expensive meal from a hawker centre... Chinatown hawker centre... We spent around $70 for a dinner that is worst than full... So you must be thinking, what we ordered? 4 people?! We ordered, fried oyster egg, sweet and sour pork, vegetables fried with fish, crispy noodles, claypot rice, sambal sotong, sambal stingray and sugarcane drink.. Alot right.. Indeed, we didn't finish up the claypot rice.. Hahaha..
Moving on, I had a meet up session with the ns bunk mate... We headed to concourse area for some steamboat buffet... Then we went to bugis for ice monster and ended off at starbuck suntec. A great experience and outing with them... Got sick of seeing them either in green or grey, so this meet up session should somehow bond us up better in some way or another...
Next, a chill out session with jun wei, baoli, mei hua at vivo city... We went into this hong kong restaurant for a wonderful set of cheese baked rice dinner and then we went shopping and taking photos... The end point is ben and jerry... Yummy... Yummy... We had the 6 scoops $19.50 merlion thinggy... It is surely a great time to spent with them... Btw, me and bao were late, so a skip was performed at vivo... Funny though... Laugh... =)
Finally, a birthday celebration for miss cassandra neo, at the pumproomasia, clark quay yesterday night... A total bill which adds up to, $200 and above... hahaha... Which is alot... But it still boils down to the people you are meeting with, and they are went too crazy and fun.... Leslie ng, Cassandra, Melody... In fact, pump room is so energetic... You can probably see some thai girls dancing in the middle of no where, gays roaming around, flirting and kissing, rock band singing and etc... Totally messed up, but who cares?! You just gonna rock yourself...
Oh, and happy birthday to both miss grace yap and cassandra neo, both of their bday fells on the same day: 19th oct... =)
Wow wow wow, in fact during my free days, I am out with my dearest mom... Hahaha... Time check now: 1853!!! Few hours more and I will be heading back to camp... Bet you all will start missing me... But still continue to send in your support and strength to me, cause I believe i need it badly for my outfield... =)
Lastly, I would like to extent my deepest appreciation to all my buddy, friends, and families who have been always there supporting me, trying their best to meet up with me and so on... You guys rock... Without further hesitation, I will showcase the sets of photos...
p.s. now you guys are the sinner, I am fatter... You will know where... =)
First stop: Chinatown...








Second stops: Vivo City








Last stop: Pump Room Asia
































p.s. sorry there is not caption for the photo.. I got no time left!!! arghhh.... bye... =(
Once again, it is time for me to say goodbye to all you... This time round, I will be booking in today at 11pm and will be booking out 2 weeks later, which is someday around 2nd or 3rd November... Must be thinking why? First thing first, I am booking in early today due to the fact that I have guard duty tomorrow morning till Monday morning... Next, I will be having my field camp this coming Thursday(25th Oct) for 5 days... Which means I will be confined in Tekong once again... Argh!!! Anyhow and anyway, I still have to go through this final few stages... I am left like less than 2 months time now and life is definitely a challenge to face with. I believe that the lord will still give me the strength that I needed most and my friends, buddies and families will still provide me the motivation and determination to carry on... Jia you bah gab!!!
Alright, now is some posting on my week... For some or many of you, I bet you knew I am having my one week block leave and it is over... So fast!!! Though I am still ain't able to meet up with some of you people, but I believe there is still room and time for a meet up session soon... Hee..
To start off my week, I had a meet up session with Grace, Kristi, Yong xin at Chinatown. Didn't really enjoy singing K recently, probably due to the fact that I had long loses touch with singing in kster or kbox... But still I did enjoy eating the first ever most expensive meal from a hawker centre... Chinatown hawker centre... We spent around $70 for a dinner that is worst than full... So you must be thinking, what we ordered? 4 people?! We ordered, fried oyster egg, sweet and sour pork, vegetables fried with fish, crispy noodles, claypot rice, sambal sotong, sambal stingray and sugarcane drink.. Alot right.. Indeed, we didn't finish up the claypot rice.. Hahaha..
Moving on, I had a meet up session with the ns bunk mate... We headed to concourse area for some steamboat buffet... Then we went to bugis for ice monster and ended off at starbuck suntec. A great experience and outing with them... Got sick of seeing them either in green or grey, so this meet up session should somehow bond us up better in some way or another...
Next, a chill out session with jun wei, baoli, mei hua at vivo city... We went into this hong kong restaurant for a wonderful set of cheese baked rice dinner and then we went shopping and taking photos... The end point is ben and jerry... Yummy... Yummy... We had the 6 scoops $19.50 merlion thinggy... It is surely a great time to spent with them... Btw, me and bao were late, so a skip was performed at vivo... Funny though... Laugh... =)
Finally, a birthday celebration for miss cassandra neo, at the pumproomasia, clark quay yesterday night... A total bill which adds up to, $200 and above... hahaha... Which is alot... But it still boils down to the people you are meeting with, and they are went too crazy and fun.... Leslie ng, Cassandra, Melody... In fact, pump room is so energetic... You can probably see some thai girls dancing in the middle of no where, gays roaming around, flirting and kissing, rock band singing and etc... Totally messed up, but who cares?! You just gonna rock yourself...
Oh, and happy birthday to both miss grace yap and cassandra neo, both of their bday fells on the same day: 19th oct... =)
Wow wow wow, in fact during my free days, I am out with my dearest mom... Hahaha... Time check now: 1853!!! Few hours more and I will be heading back to camp... Bet you all will start missing me... But still continue to send in your support and strength to me, cause I believe i need it badly for my outfield... =)
Lastly, I would like to extent my deepest appreciation to all my buddy, friends, and families who have been always there supporting me, trying their best to meet up with me and so on... You guys rock... Without further hesitation, I will showcase the sets of photos...
p.s. now you guys are the sinner, I am fatter... You will know where... =)
First stop: Chinatown...








Second stops: Vivo City








Last stop: Pump Room Asia
































p.s. sorry there is not caption for the photo.. I got no time left!!! arghhh.... bye... =(











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home