Saturday, November 03, 2007

Back

"Back at last"

Hello all,

I am back after 2 weeks of confinement and a pretty depressing entry i did yesterday on my blog. This time round the timing seems shorter as compared to the first confinement, probably due to the intensity of the training programme. Field camp, training, grenade and so on... I didn't even have the energy to pick up the phone and call friends and so, only parents. Beds are the most superior thing now on earth as compared to food!!!! Oh yes, a fat guy is saying this now...

But most importantly, I am a step mature and compared to the usual self. Pretty much stuff happened during this 2 weeks and it makes me wake up my ideas and thoughts. As said during my previous posting, pray for me.. Yes I am not kidding... I might get charged for the mistake I made, and it is pretty much serious... Perhaps it will not be right or legally right for me to type it out, so if you really want to find out, ask me... Which in other words, you will start to depress me again... Damn!!! Or simply, just pray and without finding out the reasons.... Thanks...

A thoughts to share now... I am officially in my lowest point now in ns... Making a happy go lucky guy into a depressing ones. I am not saying I am quiet now or what.. But I am sure that my level of trust for friends have definitely been decreased tremendously. Well, if you know me well... I had always trusted my friends, till 99%... Friends are the few reasons for me to live in the world. But so what now... I am not living for that criteria, I am living for myself. I am surely living to built my empire within my self... I hate saying this, when things turned so ugly... Sorry guys, buddies and all... I am not feeling well not, pretty much affected with what had happened..

If you people who are reading this posting, please give me the support to move on, regardless what the outcome will be.. I am not sure myself too, living with fears till the end of whole 6months of bmt life in tekong... FuCK!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home