Sunday, November 18, 2007

Beginning of the ending...

Beginning of the ending...

Every life stories always had an ending planned rather then a beginning. It is hard to imagine, how things actually work in life. Perhaps, something in life just live without an explanation or even an answer. And so since an ending had been planned already, life just need to follow it's way through it. To be straight, you live to die. For some people, living up to an age of 100plus could be deemed positive or negative.

Having a comfort living till old, would means a positive prospect to carry on. Having a hardship life till old, would demoralised the strength to carry on moving. Many a times, decisions in life lies in one's hand. You are the one who choose and create your path in life. I am sure many of us know this logic, but who is assure that you can create it. For sure I am belonging to that category. Because I am lacking of that determination, strength, positive aspect to drive through.

And so, I am many a time a follower with not much leadership characteristics. Why? I am not sure myself too... Probably I have no guts to voice my opinions out, probably I am lacking of confidence and firmness. Having to say this, I am concluding on my sad week.

It is time for me to grew up, stop being pampered, being spoilt, stubborn, rude, arrogant, selfish, immature, childish.... It is time for me to face the reality, the fact that life still have to carry on regardless of how much hardship you have to go through. The world won't stop for me, the world won't hesitate for me. I cannot turn the time around to mend things. I have no power to turn things the way I want it. So be it. Perhaps, things might eventually become much more better in life. Maybe not now, but I am sure it will eventually. *pray*

Some wishlists to abide now:
- Save up for the trip to Shanghai with mother next years...
- Tone up my body line...
- Grow up...
- Be who I am...
- Treasure...

____________________________________________________________________

Alright. Now, some updates in from my life. Oh man, I have like around 3 weeks left to POP!!!! After a memorable 23 weeks of life in tekong, I am finally going to POPing... One last event left, which is BAC: Basic Assualt Course, tomorrow... And what is left, is exercising and so on... Pop lor...

It is been memorable during this 20 odd weeks in BMT, I managed to lose around 25kg of weight in there and gain many experiences that make me a better man... Made many interesting friends and so on...

Some interesting fact to share with you: I HAVE PASSED MY RUNNING(2.4KM), gosh, from a half hour runner to 12minutes plus runner. Amazing... But no way I am going to boost in there, cause some is even better than me... I am nothing comparing to them, but sure a thing comparing to my old self... Alright, I have cheated some or rather most people there in my platoon... Hahaha... Everyone thought that I was a slow runner, because I didn't show much effort during jogging session and so. Thus, perceptions of me being slow was cast upon all... And so now, I have officially claimed the tittle of 'underdog'... Thanks all... But yes, I am rather pissed when people keep telling me how fast I am and so... Humble pie... Hahaha... =) I am amazed by myself too...

Next on the list... I heard some this OOT guy from my bunk... Being sure that out of 10 sentences he says, 9 are bullshit.. Hahaha. So it happened that on friday book out, he told me and my bunkmates that he overheard a conversation in the office:" Gabriel and one guy from the other platoon is fighting for the company best..." As for me is due to my 100% attendance and the other guy is his gold IPPT result.. Hahaha... One thing for sure is that, I have no intentions in winning this award... Not because I have no confident, but I just want to lead a simple life in the NS life... So having the award or not, make no differents to my life... If I am awarded with it, I will take with pride, thanking my bunk mates and buddy in secondary school and poly and families, due to their support... If I am not awarded with it, then too bad... Hahaha... I will not feel sad or so... It is not important as said...

Alright, it is time to say goodbye once again... I will be booking in at 5.25pm later... Early booking in... To those who tagged on my board, msn me, sms me, calling me.. Thanks for the support... Support in my lowest week, support me in moving on... As for the charges, I am not sure myself too, because it is still under pending... Hahaha... Positive thinking... =) And as for the other problem, I am alright after all the cries and yell... It is time for me to wake up my ideas too... =0

SEE ME SOON>>>>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home