Sunday, November 04, 2007

simple

Hello people,

Initially, I wanted to come and give the last entry for the week, before I booked in once again for my confinement period... Then I realised that this is my 300th entries by far... Sad to say, I am going to make this a rather depressing posting...

Things ain't going any further ahead, been dragged down again and again from all the unfortunate events that occurred repeatedly. Some things are caused by myself, and the rest simply belong to others... It is always pleasant seeing myself being cheerful and positive, laughing and smiling throughout my life so far... It is always nice seeing myself, looking at the mirror and giving a wonky smile... It is always great telling myself that life is still long and I am so gonna carry on with it, no matter how hard it gets... It is always comforting to realise that perhaps someone is facing a worse situation as compared to me... Most importantly, I am happy that people around me is knowing that I am cheerful all this while...

Unfortunately, things are going 360degree upside down... It is going down the slope that leading me to hell instead of an alternative path... Like what I say previously; life is like a crossroad. Surely there is one, whereby you will reached the death end and no alternative is given... Seriously, I think I am heading towards that direction, which is a sad thing.

If wasn't because of someone I really love and care for, I would have take that chopper that kill that ass... If wasn't because of my hope for a better tomorrow, I would have taken the extra step to ignore... If wasn't because of the whole picture to look at, I would destroy that tiny piece of the picture... Fucking hell, I have enough of your fucking nonsense... I will do whatever I can to protect, behold and love that someone... Trust me, your fantasy will come to an end soon... Soon after I get out of army... I will make sure that you will suffer a zillion time worst than what you had given me...

Not that I want head towards all these despicable actions and path, but is you who force me to walk that path. Sorry everyone who really do concerned about me and my life... I hoped that this entry wouldn't turned into much sympathy for myself.. I hoped that you will still think and assured that I will be the same old cheerful gabriel...

Life isn't easy to walk through, especially you know that no one is there for you... Life isn't stressful when you don't even know the true meaning of happiness... Life isn't a learning process when you had seen no positive side of it... It is true that I am numbed with my feelings... From anger, sad to numb... No feelings... Deeply hurt till I have no feelings to carry on with all this shit...

One last word to gabriel, cheer on and be positive, I am sure you will be someone better... Things will turned out well... I have the confident... =)

P.s. to those who really want to meet up with me, I will be once again confined with another 2 weeks till 17th november... By then I would be busy too with packing and unpacking of after camp stuff... Thus, the earliest time I would be free, should somehow falls in between late november till december... Oh, making this reminder to myself, I might face the military charges, which is under pending... So till the next time I see you all, I hoped that you all will take lots of care and have a rolling good time aheads... No worries for me man...

Lastly, I would like to take this opportunity to wish miss corinne ng(buddy), miss shiyuan(2nd daughter), miss aik lian(1st daughter), a happy early birthday on 12th november and 8th november... Do celebrate well and will see you all soon... =)

Bye all... =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home