Friday, December 07, 2007

Fame.

Hello all,



Once again I am officially back from my tekong life, after one week of torturing and so... However, it gives me the chance to realise the life that I want and lead. Some recaps on what's the happenings:



1. Was appointed as the platoon ic, which I hated it most.

2. Was not selected as the company best or platoon best.

3. Life.



1. After a battle of 24 weeks of escaping from being the platoon ic, I was unfortunate enough to be elected as the platoon ic on the 25th week of my enlistment. Being the platoon ic this week give me the chance to realise the many types of human nature that lives upon this world. Before going into the part on life, probably let me have a good head starts on the job given to me:

- Count strength.

- Walk through with them 24km route march.

- Set example.

- Coordinate the platoon.

Actually the platoon gave me many support which, I didn't expect have. I have ah bengs, doing the job of getting people to fall in properly, armskote doing a fast job(so the platoon get to send and draw arms fastest.), doing area cleaning well. But the saddest part is whereby, you get picked by your platoon sergeant. It is sad to see the part whereby, people do the wrong things, and you get fuck for nothing. It is sad to hear from the platoon that:" Hey gab, I felt ps is picking on you." Not sure the reason behind it, but probably due to the fact that I am someone who don't fake around with people, especially my feelings... If I am pissed, you bet that my face will be black... But anyway, all this doesn't really matter to me already, because 5 more days to POP!!!

2. Not being selected as platoon best doesn't seem to concern me much, or affect my feelings much... Because a believe unless you get people respect from acheiving the awards, or rather recognition from people, then you will be the true winner... But it is sad to say the winner is someone who passed Ippt, but have bad attitude, low friendship profile, someone who love to fake M.C. Haha... So ironic for my company to pick someone like these to be the best platoon... Hiaz... And so someone is so upsad by the fact he is not elected... To everyone out there where your support has been shown to me, I am glad... Thanks... =)

3. From above 2 life learning, it brings me to many conclusion in life byfar... How many of you guys out there are thinking that as you get older simplicity is the usual door for you to exit? As for me yes... It is happy that life is getting simpler and better... A simple dinner somewhere sometime, A simple yet meaningful gift, A simple date out, A simple plan, A simple outfit. All these add up to the spice in life. You need not all sort of gadgets to bring out your life, many time simplicity is better. Probably life is short, therefore you get older and lifespan is shorten, no time for planning all sort of complicity. Haha...

Anyway, Ns has bring me to a point of life, whereby tolerance level has increased. Whereby, I can heck anything on earth just to spend time with my family members. I remembered reading this somewhere:" There are many things in the world you can wait for, but filial is something that cannot be waited for." Impact me somehow in a way or another, but I am sure I love my mom like my wife.. Hahaha... A mommy boy. Above all this, Ns also teaches me PR. An important lesson that many has missed out during there life in work. You need to accomodate to many different types of people and people who come from different wok of life. You can be quiet and have someone loud spoiling your day. You can be happy and have someone fuck up spoiling your day. But however, I am still trying to use all the learnings I gained on my buddies. Which I always take them for granted. Damn gab!

Next point to chat about, winnings. I came into NS, without having the intentions to pass anything, be it Ippt or even winning any awards. One mindset to be instilled:"Served and Fuck off..." And I remembered during my first meeting in BSC Tp:" My priority is studies not club." But however it is happy to realise that your mindset has set a humble road/path ahead of you. It makes you a better person, and making you stronger. Honestly, I am someone who likes to be awarded. However, many things in life have somewhat changed me. Process means more than award. Unless recognition by the mass is given, if not having a award also have no meaning. Though this time round I win, but deep down, I know that many people have treated me sincerely and thus I winned the hearts of many. Awards are like something to motivate people, but like I say it has no meanings to me. For those who really want it, I hope you won't be so upsad by this fact. =0

4. Lastly, I would like to thanks all for you continued support in reading my blog and hope you enjoyed my journey in tekong. Hahaha... I will be poping in 5 days time...

A greatest thanks, appreciations to all who gives me the support/motivations to carry on.
-my bunk mate( especially fung, lan, jj, kl, iszhar, jeremy.)
-my platoon mate( especially syimer, hafiz,samuel, fattah)
- my buddy( meihua, leslie, baoli, yi xuan, ruyuan, corinne, yong xin, pei kee, jun wei, kristi, rachel, melody, cass, apple.)
-Others( Shuying, elieena, etc)
- My cousins, relatives.
-My family.

"A life. A path. A map I drew. I am the one who can find my way through."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home