the bang
"The loud bang"
A loud bang that awakes the confidence once i had.
A loud bang that awakes the self i once lose.
A loud bang that awakes my courage.
A loud bang that changes my life.
Life isn't always smooth sailing as you imagine. A touch of the even shallow water could brings a tremendous vibration to your life. Ups and downs. Sometimes, I simply hoped that life could be just a smooth sailing, but nothing is learnt. It's the down part that drives you a step further, a step nearer to your destination. Yes, life is a crossroad, which paths you choose? Perhaps, you will end up in a dilemma or probably be pushed to the end point... I have roads to cross too, same as all people. But often I took the wrong path, took the easy way out. Bang, crush, it's the end point. I cannot imagine myself, standing up for myself, when I do not even have the courage to live for myself...
But things have a different point of view now. Some says:" it takes 3 seconds to change a person turn worst, and 3 years to change a person good." Some chinese sayings... This sentence is false. It takes 1 seonds for me to pull the trigger and the next second to give out the loud bang. And in 10 seconds a life change. I take the step to move on. And mistakes had been made. Just like what someone says:"Since you have make the mistakes and learnt your lessons, so whatever punishments given you should accept it." I did.
Pray for me people... =)
A loud bang that awakes the confidence once i had.
A loud bang that awakes the self i once lose.
A loud bang that awakes my courage.
A loud bang that changes my life.
Life isn't always smooth sailing as you imagine. A touch of the even shallow water could brings a tremendous vibration to your life. Ups and downs. Sometimes, I simply hoped that life could be just a smooth sailing, but nothing is learnt. It's the down part that drives you a step further, a step nearer to your destination. Yes, life is a crossroad, which paths you choose? Perhaps, you will end up in a dilemma or probably be pushed to the end point... I have roads to cross too, same as all people. But often I took the wrong path, took the easy way out. Bang, crush, it's the end point. I cannot imagine myself, standing up for myself, when I do not even have the courage to live for myself...
But things have a different point of view now. Some says:" it takes 3 seconds to change a person turn worst, and 3 years to change a person good." Some chinese sayings... This sentence is false. It takes 1 seonds for me to pull the trigger and the next second to give out the loud bang. And in 10 seconds a life change. I take the step to move on. And mistakes had been made. Just like what someone says:"Since you have make the mistakes and learnt your lessons, so whatever punishments given you should accept it." I did.
Pray for me people... =)











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home