Wednesday, March 28, 2007

300. Work.

300

I am so eager to blog now even though the clock seem to be ticking like nobody business. See the heading? 300!!! Yes, it is the movie 300... Wow wow wow!! It's been quite some time since I last watch a so action packed and bloody warrior show!! Except the sex scenes that I not so sure what it is trying to convey, but I suppose every fighting movie need a steamy scene to somehow spark out it, erm, artistic point of view.. Hahaha... This movie has low budget, and who say only high budget movie make the spot in the number movie listing... 300 proves it all... This movie was filmed in a studio, which much technology to portrait the fighting and killing and blood shedding scenes. No big cast, No huge settings, No big budget... All this movie brings are messages... Courage, determination, Unity, Loyalty, Pride, Loves, and Never say die attitude.. Take a close look and you will realise their formations, it is all about team spirit and team work!! This movie is simply a 4.5 stars!!! So if you haven't watch yet, I urge you to go to the cinema now and watched it!!!

By the way, I watched this show with Ru yuan and adelyn... It's been really quite some time since I last watch movie with them... Been busy with school and slacking... So decided to grab hold of them after work and go for a relaxing day... Ended work at 6pm and rush to meet them up, at ciney leisure and was pissed that the movie timing falls on 9.45pm which I cannot make it... Last train to rush man... So decided to head down to lido for the show which start at 9pm, but before that, we need to rush to hong kong cafe to answer to our tummy... Surprised to see some group of gays and jeff wang too... Movie started, and it ended at 11pm, my legs are all set for a fight again the cruel time!!! RUSH FOR THE LAST TRAIN!!! Once out, Adelyn and I was like walking so super fast toward the train, ru yuan went for the bus... And went I was running for NEL, I was pissed once again, as the last train falls on 12.03am... But whatever it is, I get to reach my home... Thats all...

WORK WORK WORK!!!

Woke up as early as yesterday, reached work exactly at 0830. Started off with a bad day, when I made many typo errors... About to ending of work, my supervior came to talk to me, concerning my progress... He was asking:" You completed 1000 or 900 entries?" I am like:" Erm, No, I am like 200 done only!!!" With my heart O.S.:" YOU THINK SO EASY MEH?! COME DO IT YOURSELF!!!!" But for the sick of $$$$, I gonna keep my cool and tolerate such an astrocious ass!!! Wish me luck!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home