Boring
Life was pretty bad... I have been doing nothing but shit.. Laying around my bed and chat with friends and eat and watch tv and sleep and sleep... Gosh, life wasn't what I thought to be normal. After exam I have been very busy with outing. Exams ended on Tuesday, then went with michelle, baoli and katic to go pizza hut at TM, on the way there, i met Agustina.. Then wenesday, went out with rachel, leslie and rebecca to go sakei at heeren and then played a wonderful game of table hockey at ciney leisure. Saw kristi, ru yuan, wai yeung, grace, corinne they all there too.. Thereafter, the 4 of us went to plaza singapura, Leslie has to go hougang for dinner, so left the 3 of us to watch the movie: DREAMGIRLS!!! Its been s0 far the best movie I ever watch.. Nice~
Then on thursday, i met up with yong xin to go shopping, then grace joined, we went chinatown to k... Ru yuan joined us later, as she was highlighting her hair... Friday, I wasnt in good mood.. Initially, I was to go out with michelle and baoli to go for the suntec career fair, but I really no mood. But jennifer called, and she is giving me two Angela Zhang concert ticket at NUS... So i thought okay, since I always put air to her kindness. it took me and ru yuan a hell way to make our trip there. It was hectic... She bought a mini cute lady like bag that is of no used!!!! As she didnt bring umbrella... So lucky I brought, but it was spoilt!!! hahaha.. Still can used lah... So it took us quite some efforts to make our way there.. Hahaha... The concert wasnt bad, but it sure make me go crazy making our way there...
Then on saturday, i was too tired to go out, or rather I am like having no mood to go out... Rachel and Rebecca sms me to go out for late night movie to watch persuit for happiness and to go fisherman village for chilling session.. Both of them wanted to hype me up i guessed, but seriously i am too tired and have no mood.. Sorry dudees...
Then today, stayed at home whole day again... Recieved sms from evein to ask me out for a charity concert as he won the tickets... so weird!!! hahaha... I will not elaborate on this too much... it is just so Gay!!! Euuuii....
Tomorrow, I will be having shanghai chalet... Hope the fun can hype me further... gee...
SORRY TO ALL, NO PHOTOS YET!!! HAHAHA>>> RU YUAN MUST BE KILLING ME SOON!!!! =)
Then on thursday, i met up with yong xin to go shopping, then grace joined, we went chinatown to k... Ru yuan joined us later, as she was highlighting her hair... Friday, I wasnt in good mood.. Initially, I was to go out with michelle and baoli to go for the suntec career fair, but I really no mood. But jennifer called, and she is giving me two Angela Zhang concert ticket at NUS... So i thought okay, since I always put air to her kindness. it took me and ru yuan a hell way to make our trip there. It was hectic... She bought a mini cute lady like bag that is of no used!!!! As she didnt bring umbrella... So lucky I brought, but it was spoilt!!! hahaha.. Still can used lah... So it took us quite some efforts to make our way there.. Hahaha... The concert wasnt bad, but it sure make me go crazy making our way there...
Then on saturday, i was too tired to go out, or rather I am like having no mood to go out... Rachel and Rebecca sms me to go out for late night movie to watch persuit for happiness and to go fisherman village for chilling session.. Both of them wanted to hype me up i guessed, but seriously i am too tired and have no mood.. Sorry dudees...
Then today, stayed at home whole day again... Recieved sms from evein to ask me out for a charity concert as he won the tickets... so weird!!! hahaha... I will not elaborate on this too much... it is just so Gay!!! Euuuii....
Tomorrow, I will be having shanghai chalet... Hope the fun can hype me further... gee...
SORRY TO ALL, NO PHOTOS YET!!! HAHAHA>>> RU YUAN MUST BE KILLING ME SOON!!!! =)











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home