Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Scissor Paper Stone

Hello dudeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.................

An update of what happened to my life these few days... Starting from let me think; Sunday alright?!

Sunday
Was my sister's 21st birthday celebration, it was great or rather hell lotsa of rolling good fun happened since the commencement of the party at 6pm!!! Expect ourselves to be stealing foods before it even really started, hahaha... And the party just goes on and on and on, till the arrival of the cake!!! We took many photos, asking my 5th aunty to kissed my sister to my 2 lovely cousins (mindy and elaine) to her 2 friends from poly to her boyfriend... All was so supeerby spontaneous, except me and caleb!!! Hahaha, too bad, we have gold lips!!! Then we sang and sang!!! Thats probably an party of warmthness and fun... Now, I cant wait for caleb birthday on 8th april!!! He is so dead!!! hahaha...

Monday
Sleep sleep sleep!!! Sleep sleep sleep!!! I just wanna sleep!!! So extremely tired!!! So i just simply slacked at home, doing nothing value adding to life!!! No jobs offered, no opportunity for anything interesting... So monday blues is indeed my monday...

Tuesday
Wake up early and rush to SMU to hand in my applications for the unversity, hopefully I can make it!!! And met with rachel who finished class at 11.30am in Smu, so I was late as usual.. It was raining and we walked to city hall to take mrt down to orchard, as I have an interview over at recruit express, damn it, who cares, I was so freaking late!!! Hahaha... lucky the interviewer was a kind guy, named alvin!!! So basically, he waited and called me thousand and one times on my hp... Sorry dudeeee.. Hahaha... Then reached the company at 12.30pm, and filled in a form, then he said he is going for lunch, so did us... And we came back at 1.30pm, in for the interview right away... Hurray!!! Hahaha... After minutes of interview, I can say, i sucks!!! Hahaha... Wont reveal the topic,... So me and rachel headed to Lido for a movie, I wanted to watch horror shows, like the haunted school!!! So she is really afraid!!! We played scissor paper stone, a freaking childish yet sentimental games, I won!!! We headed there, yes lido is showing that haunted school movie!! Went up, above to purchase, rachel negotiated, we played scissor paper stone again, she won!!! So we are on par, then played again, I won!!! Hahaha, she dragged her foot to the counter, while I happily hopped my way there!!! Two tickets, please!!! hahaha... Shows starting in 20minutes time, so we headed to the toilet, came out first, shocked to see pei ying, then I waited, quite long, hahaha, she is afraid to come out!!!! Just make me wanna laugh!!! So after she managed to convince her self out of the smelly toilet, we went to buy drinks and went in to theatre 4!!! Hurray!!! the chairs in the theatre seem like a rocking chair, that may collasped anytime!! Sian... Then the show started, I was so up for the shows, and DAMN!!! It sucks. No scary part, except for the freaking noise, and poor rachel was hiding behind her thin cheap shawl!!! Hahaha... too bad!!! The ending is sucky and it is a hong kong production...
After movie, we went shopping, a short shopping trip and then headed home!!!
As for me, the fun havent stopped yet, I stopped at Koven to meet up with Grace!! She is there cutting her hair, went to have dinner with her and was shocked with her HUGE Appetite!!! She has laksa, waffles and in the night a stingray and a bowl of rice and an egg prata!!! Hahaha... After dinner, she headed to my house to get all the photos, while waiting for yong xin to arrive!!! So in the meantime, we were looking throught the photos, and watching the 4e1 video, when yong xin called!!! He is reaching soon, so we went to fetch him!!! Back in my house, we see the pictures and my shanghai photos, and chatted like nobody business!!! Was really fun talking crap!!! hahaha... How lame is lame to us... You can figure it out!!! Late night, went down for grace supper which is the stingray as mentioned above, kristi called, yong xin and grace acted like some girls and watever... Damn funny!!! Kristi didnt figured them out, chatted with her and hear her out!!! So thats probably a day of fun, lame, and so!!! Cant wait for more...

And as for today, I slacked through again!!! I love slacking, it make me wanna slacked more!!! And now, I am so excited about tomorrow, cant wait for it!!! Hurray!!!

Okay. thats all for now, ready for more photos?! You just gonna wait!! =)

p.s. Gabriel 2 vs Rachel 1
Rachel you simply sucks i n scissor paper stone, please go brush up your skills, same goes to rebecca!!! Hahaha... =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home