Sunday, March 25, 2007

nose job. 85.

Nose Job!!!!

Someone has given a nose job last night. He has given a leakage watery nose. My nose is running like tap water and i slowly my sense of smell. Tasteless tongue.. So before i really lose my sense of smell and taste, i must eat all the nicest food, as much as i could. And thus this bring me to my the other topic.

Bedok 85

Heard of it before? Ever went there for a sumptuous dinner before? Wanting to go but no time? If these are so, then wait no more!!! Bedok 85 serves a wide range of food, so good till you will spend all your penny on it!! So what i eaten today; Fried Oyster Egg, Fried Kway Teow, Fried Hokkien Mee, Stingray, Sotong, Sugar Cane Drink, Satay and most importantly the Minced Pork Mee... Yum Yum Yum!!! Been quite awhile since I last went Bedok to eat and it is my visitation to Bedok 85 is definitely a big WOW!! So after eating so much, it then brings me to the next topic work.

Automobile Building at River Valley Road

Work Work Work!!! Guess some of you have been hearing my complaints that I am like so super broke and needed a job fast. And so after sending so many failure resume out, I finally got myself a job as a data entry admin staff in Automobile building. The pay is good, reasonable, but most importantly i can have a stable income as for now. I need it for my graduation trip!!! Once a life time... But one astrocious thing that i could say: I have to wear semi formal, which many of you know I hate it!!!! HOT!!! Freaking hot... But still wish me all the best for the job, hopefully I get a good working environment!!! Off I go, keep you update with more news tomorrow..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home