Sunday, March 11, 2007

happy or sad?!

Hello to all monkeys and donkeys.

Been really a tiring day.. Went to Smu and Nus yesterday and it was great tiring trip... WTH!!! But the free bits at Nus is like "WOW"... I was like looking at my friends blog and photos and so... Time really flies pass so freaking fast. Remembering many years back I was like still discussing NS with the guys and friends, and now its month to NS... Ermm... Contridicting.. I am like so gonna die from being over worried with my results coming out on wednesday... I am afraid... Please give me passes and great great good grades.. I really need it... Please... Sleepless night is all I got man, and i cant deceive it... Yes, I am so worried for it...

But still I am also bothered with the fact of love or not to love or to love or to not to love. My interpretation for you are in fact all long. My self esteem is low as never I knew it before. In fact, I am like not the same ass you may used to knew... I tried to act normal everytime I see you, I tried to msn you everytime I see you online. I tried to give you the flowers when i saw you at the chalet. But I am tired of trying to guess what you are in fact thinking, I need to call ask beg for someone to tell me. I need time to generate thoughts, same as what you may be thinking, I may not give you the happiness you needed, but as long as I am alive I will try my best to give you. To hold you to share my happiness to give you my shoulder to behold every moment... It's hard I know, but who knows, I sucks totally many times. My courage is like going from high to low. My hopes are going down the drain. The every moment I see, I want to tell you everything in my heart, but it justs boil down to the fact, I am nervous and I will shake and shake off my thoughts and words. Remember the day I pass you the flowers? I wanted to ask you once again, to give me the certification to be your angel. You kept asking me if I want to say something to you.. But no was my reply... Why?! I am simply afraid... I guess someone is right, i am selfish... I am like entering army soon, and it will leave you alone... Considerations have been giving me a alternative... But still hope you know, yes I am waiting... =0


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home