Monday, March 26, 2007

work.

WORK WORK WORK...

Hello all chocolate and popcorn...

First day of work after one month of slacking and was welcomed with a thunder storm that blew my mood away totally. Woke up like 0630 in the morning and woke my most hatred set of clothes - semi formal. The tight leather shoe that squeeze my fatty legs and swollen toes, simply OUch!!! But still I was like super early for work this morning, reached somerset at around 0800 and awaits for rebecca arrival at 0825... I am like so freaking early, haha, i do set my priority right... Reached the office at around 8.40 and went to level 3, was welcomed by Mr Steven Tan, then I was bought down to level one, where I am assigned with counter 3. Cool~ My desk is unfortunately situated near the entrance, which means I will be watched... By the way, I am in the insurance department, basically my job covers from data entry to basic admin... Anyway, today i was so freaking bored, was given a stack of data to key in, or should i say, this is my job from now on!!! Monotonous job, but with good pay... Looking ahead to my short trip getaways, I am throwing myself with lots of excuses and motivation!!! Money = fun = hardship... But i do believe in bitter now then sweet future!!! Right?! So today, I met some really friendly workmates... Hope my stay in the company would be a pleasant one!!!

To kristi,
Take care of yourself, your voice the power of all vocal... hahaha... Job can be tough at times, but still, I believe staying positive is the best way out...

To Pei kee,
Hahaha.. Receiving complaints from you now, that I have lost many touches with you... Been kinda of busy this few weeks... Will keep you updated with emails asap... You too take care...

To Rachel,
My legs are so freaking tired... Natas fair make me, or rather us realise how much sincerity we put into university open house compared with a travel fair... 5 hours of walking, 3 dollars of admission fees, 2 bags given my adeline and xueling, and a hell lotsa of talking and walking = priceless... there are just some things, even visa and mastercard cannot buy!!! hahaha.. =)

To Ru yuan, yong xin...,
start saving money for our trips!!! It gotten come true!!! hahah... =)

To myself,
Wake up!!! Stop dreaming and work your asses up... But still monday is just my moody day.. Beast out!!! Be careful... =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home