Photos
Hello all sunshines and storms!!!
Here are all the photos as requested!!! All of them... I shall elaborate as it goes!!!
Firstly, let me introduce you to the mask!!! In any case, if you think Gabriel is normal, Think AGAIN!!!
Try to visualize how ancient Gabriel will look like? Look:

Then imagine how Gabriel smile,

Not convincing? How about this smile:

Alright, this is the true smile:

And when I knew Jacky Chan is famous, I considered going for a plastic surgery! Euuiii...

Then when I thought Rain having small eyes are cool, so I went for a big eye surgery, cute?

But afterall, I guessed the true Gabriel is still the best!!!

Now the Shanghai Chalet, held on 5th March 2007, at Aranda Country Club, Thanks to Rachel for the complimentary chalet. So lets see hows the party went!!!
Shopping for the steamboat!!! NTUC, your one stop grocery mall. With a sexy Leslie's Leg.

Shen Shen Shen, Hai Shi Gabriel Jui Pang!!!

Oh, this is Rachel and her young look. (dont kill me)

Welcome to our CHalet!!!

Food!!! Food!!!

Prepared by Rachel and Gabriel.

I was trying to act like Moses Lim!!! Failed!!!

I was trying to be funnie.

Best Picture of the Day!!! You can be horrified with pig livers!!! We created a CSI crime scene in the kitchen, for the pumper to investigate!!! Hahaha...

So lets dig in!!!

Erm, look at their expression, nice huh!?

Look at the noodles, can you imagine how 5 packets of maggie mee can turn us crazy... Hahaha.. Nice!!! In fact, we finished it first!!!! Hahaha...

Rachel. Eugenia. Gabriel.

Rachel. Apple. Gabriel.

Rachel. Gabriel. Apple. Leslie.

Rachel. Gabriel. Apple. Wan Ling.

MElody and Me..

Cheers.

Erm..Yum!!!

After hours of snatching and fighting. Its left with this!!!

And then this.

And so after eating. iTs time for some fun.

Gambling... WO YAO YIN!!!

Photos!!!

The junk!!! Hahaha...

Erm.. No comments..

So after eating, it is time for dessert!!! BEn and Jerry...

Yum Yum Yum!!!

Rebecca and Me... See how contented we are.

Candid shots!!!

me and Phyllis!! Smile.

how himbolistic can leslie get... and how zhi lian can gabriel get. Prove it...

me and rebecca before bedtime.

the 2 big faces!!

After a long day, this is our breakfast.. Mac..

Okay let we explain for this photo. The hot tea is for old people(leslie), the coke is so small kids(Jason), the medium ice milo is for big size teenager(gabriel), the small ice milo is for a girl(rachel).

So above is the fun at the chalet.
Now below will show you 3 photos taken in kbox session on 6th march. before moving on, this session was a never experience kboxing, I ever experienced it before. Rachel introduced us to watch a mv on the wu yi liang ping songs: Zan Xin, and apparently on the middle part, there is a ghost opening the centre window... So I act smart went to play it, and end up we saw it and we all scream like mad in the room.. How crazy can we get... Believe it or not...
The 4 yet to be superstars.

Acting cute doesnt score...

Drinks and more drinks..

And below are the photos taken we my buddies at the kster session at chinatown.. Gosh.. This session is totally crazy, it is so RA!!! I sang the first song Zeng Fu and to my horror it is a sex scene... Then sang wake me up when september ends, it has topless girls walking on the beach, which hype YONG XIN UP TOTALLY!!! Gosh!!!
Normal Grace and Me.

Crazy Grace and Me.

Small Ru Yuan and Big Grace.

Me and Wu .... Cant help it, I just cant tell a lie... Hahah...

Smiles...

the 4 mega kings and queens/

Aint ru yuan is happy surrounded by 2 handsome dudees.

Know why grace is hidding. Cause she is scared to reveal her double chin, which I DID!!! Hahaha...

This is Ru YUan.

This is Yong XIn.

This is Twins!! Hahaha...

And now it the FOOD Time!!! Taken from my mommy birthday bash and a sushi session with the 3 asses from shanghai...
The chicken...

the famous dish.

Oooo, you can never imagine how salty this is...

Satay..

CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!!! All this cost less than $60!!!

And after eating a heavy meal, Lets go Thomson for some famous ice cream...
The menu.

Spot the missing ice cream?! Its in my tummy... Hahaha...

I am so contented!!!

And this two photos are the sushi session.. I ate 3 bowls of udon and after that a table hockey session and a great movie!!! DREAM GIRLS!!! Highly recommended!!!

What an accomplishment..

And below are some CNY photos, which I havent upload yet...
Visitation to Rebecca house... And let me introduce you to Mr XXX... See how crazy he can get us into...
Biting my fats off..

The owner..

Some people just like to be in all photos... Hahaha...

And now the visitation to Mr Michael tay house, our FYP company house for CNY buffet... Hahaha.. Come to think about it, it is so funny.. We got lost and needed his wife to come fetch us and he himself came to open the door.. How weird and how pai sei we can get...
The crowd..

Zengli. Baoli. And Gabli.. Hahah... ALL end with li..

Okay look at this bowl.. It is laksa and apparently our princess Baoli, mistook it as red bean ice kacang!!! How blur can she get and she is so ready to grab a bowl of it... Hahaha...

Oh well, the above are some shots I taken and it sum up my life so far... Want more?! You just gonna wait.. Hahhaa... Call 1800- Gabriel for your photos now!!! Hahaha...
Here are all the photos as requested!!! All of them... I shall elaborate as it goes!!!
Firstly, let me introduce you to the mask!!! In any case, if you think Gabriel is normal, Think AGAIN!!!
Try to visualize how ancient Gabriel will look like? Look:

Then imagine how Gabriel smile,

Not convincing? How about this smile:

Alright, this is the true smile:

And when I knew Jacky Chan is famous, I considered going for a plastic surgery! Euuiii...

Then when I thought Rain having small eyes are cool, so I went for a big eye surgery, cute?

But afterall, I guessed the true Gabriel is still the best!!!

Now the Shanghai Chalet, held on 5th March 2007, at Aranda Country Club, Thanks to Rachel for the complimentary chalet. So lets see hows the party went!!!
Shopping for the steamboat!!! NTUC, your one stop grocery mall. With a sexy Leslie's Leg.

Shen Shen Shen, Hai Shi Gabriel Jui Pang!!!

Oh, this is Rachel and her young look. (dont kill me)

Welcome to our CHalet!!!

Food!!! Food!!!

Prepared by Rachel and Gabriel.

I was trying to act like Moses Lim!!! Failed!!!

I was trying to be funnie.

Best Picture of the Day!!! You can be horrified with pig livers!!! We created a CSI crime scene in the kitchen, for the pumper to investigate!!! Hahaha...

So lets dig in!!!

Erm, look at their expression, nice huh!?

Look at the noodles, can you imagine how 5 packets of maggie mee can turn us crazy... Hahaha.. Nice!!! In fact, we finished it first!!!! Hahaha...

Rachel. Eugenia. Gabriel.

Rachel. Apple. Gabriel.

Rachel. Gabriel. Apple. Leslie.

Rachel. Gabriel. Apple. Wan Ling.

MElody and Me..

Cheers.

Erm..Yum!!!

After hours of snatching and fighting. Its left with this!!!

And then this.

And so after eating. iTs time for some fun.

Gambling... WO YAO YIN!!!

Photos!!!

The junk!!! Hahaha...

Erm.. No comments..

So after eating, it is time for dessert!!! BEn and Jerry...

Yum Yum Yum!!!

Rebecca and Me... See how contented we are.

Candid shots!!!

me and Phyllis!! Smile.

how himbolistic can leslie get... and how zhi lian can gabriel get. Prove it...

me and rebecca before bedtime.

the 2 big faces!!

After a long day, this is our breakfast.. Mac..

Okay let we explain for this photo. The hot tea is for old people(leslie), the coke is so small kids(Jason), the medium ice milo is for big size teenager(gabriel), the small ice milo is for a girl(rachel).

So above is the fun at the chalet.
Now below will show you 3 photos taken in kbox session on 6th march. before moving on, this session was a never experience kboxing, I ever experienced it before. Rachel introduced us to watch a mv on the wu yi liang ping songs: Zan Xin, and apparently on the middle part, there is a ghost opening the centre window... So I act smart went to play it, and end up we saw it and we all scream like mad in the room.. How crazy can we get... Believe it or not...
The 4 yet to be superstars.

Acting cute doesnt score...

Drinks and more drinks..

And below are the photos taken we my buddies at the kster session at chinatown.. Gosh.. This session is totally crazy, it is so RA!!! I sang the first song Zeng Fu and to my horror it is a sex scene... Then sang wake me up when september ends, it has topless girls walking on the beach, which hype YONG XIN UP TOTALLY!!! Gosh!!!
Normal Grace and Me.

Crazy Grace and Me.

Small Ru Yuan and Big Grace.

Me and Wu .... Cant help it, I just cant tell a lie... Hahah...

Smiles...

the 4 mega kings and queens/

Aint ru yuan is happy surrounded by 2 handsome dudees.

Know why grace is hidding. Cause she is scared to reveal her double chin, which I DID!!! Hahaha...

This is Ru YUan.

This is Yong XIn.

This is Twins!! Hahaha...

And now it the FOOD Time!!! Taken from my mommy birthday bash and a sushi session with the 3 asses from shanghai...
The chicken...

the famous dish.

Oooo, you can never imagine how salty this is...

Satay..

CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!!! All this cost less than $60!!!

And after eating a heavy meal, Lets go Thomson for some famous ice cream...
The menu.

Spot the missing ice cream?! Its in my tummy... Hahaha...

I am so contented!!!

And this two photos are the sushi session.. I ate 3 bowls of udon and after that a table hockey session and a great movie!!! DREAM GIRLS!!! Highly recommended!!!

What an accomplishment..

And below are some CNY photos, which I havent upload yet...
Visitation to Rebecca house... And let me introduce you to Mr XXX... See how crazy he can get us into...
Biting my fats off..

The owner..

Some people just like to be in all photos... Hahaha...

And now the visitation to Mr Michael tay house, our FYP company house for CNY buffet... Hahaha.. Come to think about it, it is so funny.. We got lost and needed his wife to come fetch us and he himself came to open the door.. How weird and how pai sei we can get...
The crowd..

Zengli. Baoli. And Gabli.. Hahah... ALL end with li..

Okay look at this bowl.. It is laksa and apparently our princess Baoli, mistook it as red bean ice kacang!!! How blur can she get and she is so ready to grab a bowl of it... Hahaha...

Oh well, the above are some shots I taken and it sum up my life so far... Want more?! You just gonna wait.. Hahhaa... Call 1800- Gabriel for your photos now!!! Hahaha...









0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home