Friday, March 16, 2007

Simplicity

Simplicity

hello all and all and all and many many all,

Gosh, it been a tiring week for me, many sleepless night... Results are out and score as well as I thought I will... But still at least me GPA didnt go down... For that i am so pleased. Then it was rebecca birthday today, went out yesterday to celebrate for her, fun man... I will update this next time, but for now, I want to share abit on some heart feeling stuffs...

Many times in life, I am tired of acting like someone who is maybe not like who I am in fact was. I read someone's life mission recently, maybe the most simplified words are still the best afterall.. This person life statement briefly: wanting to be a taitai as she grow older... Maybe is the complication in this world, that makes simply words more outstanding and more understandable. And recently during my studies on wed and thurs for service up training, a girl stood and said: She usually dont eat out, her po po cook for her... I mean who on earth in this world at this age will still used this two words po po... I only remember hearing it when I am in my primary school... But isnt po po sounds more warmth, more touching, more naive, more real then grandma...

Many people are tight up with studies, spending almost 26years of their life struggling in school to score good grades... And the rest of their life in earning money and money and money... 9 to 5 jobs making people lose their most ancient way of living in this world. Take for example, How many people really sits down on a grass patch, looking up the sky for stars shining above? I guess not many.. Most people want to look for such long hours are mostly stock markets.

Family. Love. Friends. You. We. All. Words that we are all forgeting the actual meaning of it. Are you sure you really know whats the true meaning of love? family? friends? I believe not many... Taking this for example; You might classified a person who you just seen for a few hours and he is your friend. Erm... Is this friend? So when human cannot clearly defined the true meaning of friends, they added extra words like: True friends, best friends, good friends, close friends, distance friends,ok friends... All this just make a simple word like Friend, turned more complicated, more confusing, more wordy...

Simplicity maybe afterall is still the best afterall.. Guess when I felt the word simplicity once before? I felt it in Shanghai, going with some who has extreme characteristic from you, can be hectic and at times disturbing... Being simple, look positive, be yourself, dont hide.. I acted simple, think less, think lesser, think nothing.... And went it comes to many points in life, you just gonna treat it more simplified, think less, think positively, cause I now believe no matter how difficult a thing gets there is always an ending to it, it will always come to a end, which is death.. So why not enjoy it and make it good. Why LV, why Gucci, why not a pouch which is sewn by someone special made of just $3 clothes? Simply simple...

People often says think far, look far, aim high, act fast, but how fast is fast, how far is far, how high is high.. Why not just do what you can do first, complete it well first and eventually I believe you will climb high and step by step you will shine... Thinking high and aiming far doesnt bring you a step further, it adds on to your unfinished business and in the end you have many things on hand that are incomplete!!!

Oh by the way, I saw a boy recently, he was holding a balloons, and it slip of his hand and it flew away into the sky... So he yelled, he cried... And beside him is his sisters, much older sisters... She told out a piece of paper out, drew it down onto the paper and passed it to this boy... She drew a balloon... And she said to him, you dont need to have it with you always, things come and goes... But if you have it in your heart, in your memory, thats is simply a happy thing to do in life... Interesting huh?! By the way, I read this from magazine... Hahaha... Quoted not I saw...

Thats all for now... Byes....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home