Exam
EXAM EXAM AND MORE EXAM!!!
To all monkeys, donkeys, watever keys. I am still having two freaking papers on monday and tuesday. Though it is only 2, but i do feel the stress... I guessed, it is like shit now, cause i recieved my mid semester results or rather course work results: A and B+, both consitute of 50%. So which mean, i need to score well for the next 50%... GOODNESS ME!!! CAN I???
And tomorrow, I WILL BE OUT!!! Going to rebecca house in afternoon and rush to my fyp boss house... Hahaha... To smile or to cry... Decide again!!! Ciao...
To all monkeys, donkeys, watever keys. I am still having two freaking papers on monday and tuesday. Though it is only 2, but i do feel the stress... I guessed, it is like shit now, cause i recieved my mid semester results or rather course work results: A and B+, both consitute of 50%. So which mean, i need to score well for the next 50%... GOODNESS ME!!! CAN I???
And tomorrow, I WILL BE OUT!!! Going to rebecca house in afternoon and rush to my fyp boss house... Hahaha... To smile or to cry... Decide again!!! Ciao...











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home