Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Things happened?

Was it a shock or rather a learning experience? Life seem rather weird these few days. I was at lowest and highest peak, guessed that what i am really facing now. It's really be hard for me to tolerate myself being a fake-ish ass and to be someone that is totally out of the world. Rather I shall explore someone who is really me... Was thinking it through today, maybe a funky ass suit me best, smile and laugh and be true.. Best chose out... Hurray... Its simply huh?! NOpe!!! Think again... I guessed, if really that the case, then yes, I will be myself. Oh, by the way, if you ever think you are yourself? Think again... You might be under one's person influence that causes a slight or big change in your speech or actions. You can think through it... But if no, then wala you are good... Keep it out... But if yes, then accept the fact and perhaps change it? Who knows, maybe your true self is best!!! Huh?! Yeah!!! Yup!!! Whatever...

Updates from last week:
1. Met up with grace, pei kee, corinne, pei ying, alvin and yong xin on sat for some dinner at NYDC wheel-lock place and yup, gift exchange. Which turn out suprisingly, yong xin got a big expensive gift for me... Hahaha... I got it... Then it was rather boring later, due to the fact that I am so tired and shagged after the friday stayover...

2. Yes... Michelle, Mei hua, Jun Quan, Terence, Baoli and Yu Jia, All of us... Yes!!! We met up on friday for stayover in orchard and have a christmas dinner. From Fish and Co, we ended up in Hans. This isnt the feding part, to add on, we are like having a theme: PRINCE AND PRINCESS!!! You be shock!!! We are all dress in that theme... So end up we have Hans, with melons that skin are attached... And pepper in non-elegant bottles and so. So after dinner, its photo taking, been fun... Then we ended up our butts in balcony for a stay over.. chatted our lungs and heart out. Its so interesting to hear some true shocking news... Now!!! This is enjoyment...

3. Relative christmas party.. Yes!!! As usual, you will sink yourself with sumptuous meal from hams to beef to log cake, all from regent hotels... Wow!!! Wow!!! Wow!!! 3 wow!!! Yes!!! But this time round, its best when the cousin sat together to chat on stuff and so.. Gald it was fun... The best part was, the photo that shows me and my cousin hug, didnt know I was so huggable?! Hahaha... Oops...

4. Yes!!! I got my N80 at last... Been through soooo much time to get it.. Guess, it probably the last few in Singapore... Wont be bother to say what happened.. But yes, I got it...

5. Oh, thurs, went with Leslie and Baoli to vivo city to sort of celebrate Leslie birthday.. Bought him chocolate from candy empire and ate at thai express. Then he treated us to movie: A night in Museum... So a nice show, yes!!! 2 wow for it!!! I laugh like non stop and loud!!! Its me!!! Hahaha...

Alright, as for the low part, I guessed I somehow slove it, hoped it will not be returning soon... Hahaha... Beg for the best, hoped for the best, work on the worst!!! Hahaha...

By the way, its going to be my 200entries soon. Await for the new blog and the new me!!! SAid like a thousand and one time... But still I am much determination...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home