Photos
Photos and More photos...
The lovely birds.

Colourful flowers behind Shanghai Museum

See the colour of the leaves.. Golden and Greenish...

My work place!!!

My haunted building. Where i stayed!!!

The first place where i dine in Shanghai..

The first supermarket, I bought the daily needs.

The first telecom shop, where I bought my SIM Card...

The first meal I had in Shanghai....

Welcome to my house...

My end of Shanghai Shopping Items... OMG!!!

Rebecca and Psyhllis packing my stuff.. Thanks lots...

They are great izzit it... Employ them now!!! Hahaha...

A view from my house...

The kitchen where I once cooked, and Leslie once washed the dishes...

The last human I take pic with in Shanghai...

The Airport...

Its time to go...

Bye Shanghai...

BUT BEFORE ALL THE ENDING... YES!!! MORE PHOTOS!!!
Me at Bi Feng Tang...

Me and Issac at BBQ place...

The food...

FATS!@@@@!!!

88th floor... CLOUD NINE!!!

Cloud NINE!!!

85th FLOOR!!!

Me and Bryan!!!

The GANG!!!
The lovely birds.

Colourful flowers behind Shanghai Museum

See the colour of the leaves.. Golden and Greenish...

My work place!!!

My haunted building. Where i stayed!!!

The first place where i dine in Shanghai..

The first supermarket, I bought the daily needs.

The first telecom shop, where I bought my SIM Card...

The first meal I had in Shanghai....

Welcome to my house...

My end of Shanghai Shopping Items... OMG!!!

Rebecca and Psyhllis packing my stuff.. Thanks lots...

They are great izzit it... Employ them now!!! Hahaha...

A view from my house...

The kitchen where I once cooked, and Leslie once washed the dishes...

The last human I take pic with in Shanghai...

The Airport...

Its time to go...

Bye Shanghai...

BUT BEFORE ALL THE ENDING... YES!!! MORE PHOTOS!!!
Me at Bi Feng Tang...

Me and Issac at BBQ place...

The food...

FATS!@@@@!!!

88th floor... CLOUD NINE!!!

Cloud NINE!!!

85th FLOOR!!!

Me and Bryan!!!

The GANG!!!
Me and my Customized Blazer.. 450rmb... look punk huh...

Me and flowers... LOVELY!!!

Me and Cathy... The logistician...

My table workplace...

I am really working.. Work till 8pm on my LAST DAY!!!

Me and Rebecca at Shanghai Measum...

Its me!!!

Me again..

Old Duck Soup!!! FAMOUS!!! Rebecca remember this song? When I lost in the rain, queueing up for lau ya fen si tang... hahaha...

YUM!!! 7rmb...

Am I better?

Or if she better?

Izzit nice?

Me and mei Hua, Presentation day.. Thanks for her confidence...

Me and Apple and tweetie bird..

Me and Ah Yi(Leslie)...












0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home