every moves i take
Like what i always says, behind every laughters, behind every smiles, lies something unhappy or rather negative. You can see him smile, you can see him laugh, but in fact, can you see the negative side?
Couple get together. Lovely as it seem. Holding hands, kissing, hugging. Time passes, the once sweet feeling turn numb. Then it will turn bitter. End up, breaking up.
Life can be seen to be wonderful, miracle at times. But its still follow the same rule. You came out, you grew, you die.
People alway says: What If, Wasnt because, If I have knew it... If here and there. But wasnt because of IF, will the people learn?
Stress. Always said by human. What is the definiation for stress? Is there one? What do stress refer to?
Depression. Can be scary as it seem. Do you know you have depression? Or do you heard of depression and never suffered before.
Friends. Always by yourself. You sure? How long can they always be by yourself? Life long? Till the day you die?
Money. Money come as easy as it disappear. Can you always earned back? Or whats go out will come in?
Love. Always as sweet? Think again...
Pushing me to the limit, I will be gone for sure. I can pretend but i will never hide or run... But if one day would really come. Then regrets will be the only word I could say... Limit.
Couple get together. Lovely as it seem. Holding hands, kissing, hugging. Time passes, the once sweet feeling turn numb. Then it will turn bitter. End up, breaking up.
Life can be seen to be wonderful, miracle at times. But its still follow the same rule. You came out, you grew, you die.
People alway says: What If, Wasnt because, If I have knew it... If here and there. But wasnt because of IF, will the people learn?
Stress. Always said by human. What is the definiation for stress? Is there one? What do stress refer to?
Depression. Can be scary as it seem. Do you know you have depression? Or do you heard of depression and never suffered before.
Friends. Always by yourself. You sure? How long can they always be by yourself? Life long? Till the day you die?
Money. Money come as easy as it disappear. Can you always earned back? Or whats go out will come in?
Love. Always as sweet? Think again...
Pushing me to the limit, I will be gone for sure. I can pretend but i will never hide or run... But if one day would really come. Then regrets will be the only word I could say... Limit.











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home