Last day!! Shanghai Life Blog!!!
24th November 2006
Hello all… Today are my last day in the company and also my last day using the msn and so… I am so upset can? So much unwillingness to leave the company yet, I am like have to leave. Okay I have like hell lots of stuff to do and also things to settle. Now is 7.19pm and I am still in office, just manage to settle the goods that I received a lot to do… Then I am like so freaking busy… I have to like pick the boxes up, 3 bloody heavy boxes, then unload the goods, then take stock, then tally the stock and then do up the inventory lists. So I am like so freaking busy for the day… Anyway, for lunch I treat my two colleagues at Fu Tian, it was so pissing, we ordered a number of foods, and it took hell lots of time to cook and serve. So end up we kept scolding them and we rejected a soup with insect, after drinking it and also a vegetable as it’s took long. Then now I am going to meet Rebecca for dinner.
Some thoughts:
Today is my last day in Shanghai… I want to thank the following people:
Leslie: Thank you for accompanying me in my darkest day here. Though we are in the same course and we never even talk before in school, but the fate drew us closer and yes you are my best friend here in Shanghai. Today you are leaving for Beijing, which mean I won’t be seeing till school reopen, and I will certainly miss you a lot. Thanks for the care, listening to my complains and so…
Joedan: I hate you at first and you hate me too!!! Hahaha… How weird is now that we are chatting and laughing in Shanghai like no one business. Thank you for the wonderful Coke Chicken and of cause all the care you given me…
Rong Jin: Thank you for being my roommate, though I really hate you at many times for your attitude, but without a roommate I’ll feel more unsafe…
Bryan: My msn buddy… Never fail to laugh till I drop when seeing you on msn, and also you brighten my days in Shanghai… Can’t wait to see you when weekend and we always look forward to weekend. I will also won’t forget whenever we slept in the same room, we will like chat till 3am or so. Hahaha… Crap asses. Yes though you are in BSC with me, but we wasn’t that close till now!!! Thank you!!!
Cassandra: Thank you for all your concern and also listening to my complains. You are definitely a joker, without you I will be bored to death… Hahaha… And yes, I am always looking forward to meeting you in weekends.
Apple: My LAO PO!!! Hahaha… Yes!!! You always listen to my complains, and give me advices. Yes all the fun… Thank you…
Anyway, I learnt a lot from Shanghai… I learn to treasure a lot more stuff and also I miss everyone… Yes, by now all those who are very important to me have received my emails… Hope you guys will enjoy every time… I get to see the poor, the beggar, the dirty food… I miss all the stuff, and all the good time I have in Shanghai. I miss all the fun I have traveling around the city and so… Yes!!! I grew!!! Not fatter, but mature… Hahaha…
To all my best buddy,
Wai Yeung, Pei Kee, Jasmine Quek, Yong Xin, Ru Yuan, Grace, Kristi… I MISS YOU PEOPLE… I WILL BE BACK SOON!!!! Hahaha… That’s all…
For now, Yes!!! I officially end my blog for Shanghai Life Blog, 2006. Till the next time I blog, bye bye all!!! I miss all….
Hello all… Today are my last day in the company and also my last day using the msn and so… I am so upset can? So much unwillingness to leave the company yet, I am like have to leave. Okay I have like hell lots of stuff to do and also things to settle. Now is 7.19pm and I am still in office, just manage to settle the goods that I received a lot to do… Then I am like so freaking busy… I have to like pick the boxes up, 3 bloody heavy boxes, then unload the goods, then take stock, then tally the stock and then do up the inventory lists. So I am like so freaking busy for the day… Anyway, for lunch I treat my two colleagues at Fu Tian, it was so pissing, we ordered a number of foods, and it took hell lots of time to cook and serve. So end up we kept scolding them and we rejected a soup with insect, after drinking it and also a vegetable as it’s took long. Then now I am going to meet Rebecca for dinner.
Some thoughts:
Today is my last day in Shanghai… I want to thank the following people:
Leslie: Thank you for accompanying me in my darkest day here. Though we are in the same course and we never even talk before in school, but the fate drew us closer and yes you are my best friend here in Shanghai. Today you are leaving for Beijing, which mean I won’t be seeing till school reopen, and I will certainly miss you a lot. Thanks for the care, listening to my complains and so…
Joedan: I hate you at first and you hate me too!!! Hahaha… How weird is now that we are chatting and laughing in Shanghai like no one business. Thank you for the wonderful Coke Chicken and of cause all the care you given me…
Rong Jin: Thank you for being my roommate, though I really hate you at many times for your attitude, but without a roommate I’ll feel more unsafe…
Bryan: My msn buddy… Never fail to laugh till I drop when seeing you on msn, and also you brighten my days in Shanghai… Can’t wait to see you when weekend and we always look forward to weekend. I will also won’t forget whenever we slept in the same room, we will like chat till 3am or so. Hahaha… Crap asses. Yes though you are in BSC with me, but we wasn’t that close till now!!! Thank you!!!
Cassandra: Thank you for all your concern and also listening to my complains. You are definitely a joker, without you I will be bored to death… Hahaha… And yes, I am always looking forward to meeting you in weekends.
Apple: My LAO PO!!! Hahaha… Yes!!! You always listen to my complains, and give me advices. Yes all the fun… Thank you…
Anyway, I learnt a lot from Shanghai… I learn to treasure a lot more stuff and also I miss everyone… Yes, by now all those who are very important to me have received my emails… Hope you guys will enjoy every time… I get to see the poor, the beggar, the dirty food… I miss all the stuff, and all the good time I have in Shanghai. I miss all the fun I have traveling around the city and so… Yes!!! I grew!!! Not fatter, but mature… Hahaha…
To all my best buddy,
Wai Yeung, Pei Kee, Jasmine Quek, Yong Xin, Ru Yuan, Grace, Kristi… I MISS YOU PEOPLE… I WILL BE BACK SOON!!!! Hahaha… That’s all…
For now, Yes!!! I officially end my blog for Shanghai Life Blog, 2006. Till the next time I blog, bye bye all!!! I miss all….











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home