Sunday, September 10, 2006

I am bloggin it again...

I would like to thank the lord for answering my prayers... Yes, I had found an accomodation in Shanghai. Thank to Mr Lai and his contact... If not, I will be wandering about in Shanghai, by the road side... Hahaha...

Hiaz... Now its back to reality... I have only 3 days liao... And I havent packed my lunggage yet... Still got lotsa of things left un bought... So going out later to grab all the things at one go.. So as not to lack out anything...

Anyway, I finished watching Ye Man Granny... So Nice.. Hahaha... Did shed some tears... Oops... Oh I did managed to speak to pei kee yesterday, together with kristi... It was a happy talk... And i enjoyed myself pretty much... Its been since a long time...

In additional, Wai yeung sms me from china... His enjoying himself there and the weather there is good.. But there is no internet access and the food there are oily... And also no photo chips... Hahaha... Glad his doing fine there...

Oh... Ru Yuan called me yesterday... Then to my shock... She suffered alot from her workplace... She is bullied by her workmate and she is tired.. Till she went to the toilet to cry... Oh no... She will be going quit by this month... Hope she will be fine soon... And also damn it to the aunty there...

So much for now.... Hee... Gonna rush now... Byes...


3 more days to my departure...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home