Thursday, September 07, 2006

Many things. One blog to say it all...

Alright... I got my tickets to shanghai at last... At last... Hiaz... What a long time it took... Before I go into details on what i have done, let me update on my passed days activities...

Yesterday...
Went out with my mommy to shop for my shanghai stuff and make debit card... Its a horrible trip... As usual quarrel again... Hahaha... Bought a levi jean that is on offer, and polo t shirt... So much so , that i spent a bit too much.. Okie, Its my fault... Oosp... Then i was rather pissed, that i didnt eat my dinner... Sian... Then, when reaching home, I went to took my flu injection.... Ouch!!! Thats is all i could say... I think my consious wasnt there... When I took the injection, I was like okie, then awhile later, I was like, oh no... Hahaha... The people there were very nice... Though i live here for a long time, but i hardly get sick, or i should say self cure... So this is my first time to visit that clinic... The doctor was good... Hahaha.... So that complete my yesterday trip...

Today...
Went to school at 10am... To meet the guy from shanghai, who is helping us to locate an accomodation... But it didnt came out with any conclusion... I was rather pissed with myself... That its been so long and we havent get ourself an accomodation yet... So pissed. But what to do... Aiya, Its life that play around with me... And i guessed its another learning experience for me... I gonna be strong and learn from this wonderful journey... Hope everything will turned out to be fine... Alright, also today i went to collect my air ticket... Hahaha... I was happy upon collecting it... Which it brings me to the one word: Confirmed!!! Hahaha... Yes... I am confirmed going to shanghai, regardless good or bad... Regardless fine or worst... Either we live or die.. Thats the fact to be long accepted since we already agreed to it... Hiaz... Then also collected my vise and passport... Then I went to bugis to change my levi pants, with was big for me... Hahaha... I didnt slim down lah, I took the bigger one... Hee... Then went to parkway to change currency... Sian... Its just a plain travelling trip... Nothing surpising nor happy... Just my start of trail in independant life... God bless...

Overall...
I didnt feel good this few days... Home sick is evolving around me... Even though i am still in Singapore... What the hell... And i dont like attitude people... Seriously... I felt that my life is in danger and of cause a plain life in shanghai... I kept telling myself, I would be fine... Just treat as if i am like going alone over there.... Life that i would far most delightful to have.... But i wasnt sure if it is true... I am like praying... Gabriel:" Lord... Dearest Lord... If you are hearing me... I pray that you will give me the strength to carry on my life in shanghai.. Give me the power to change things that are hurtful to either my mates or me... I hear negative stuff about my mate, give me the strength to forget the negative, and have trust in you, giving me a wonderful life over there... Thanks you lord!!!"

6 more days to my farewell...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home