100th Blog entries!!!
HELLO EVERYONE!!! WELCOME TO MY 100th BLOG ENTRY!!!
To celebrate this exciting and enjoying 100th blog entry... I am going to give you guys a gift and also thank you for your support in viewing my blog... And the gift is....... I will take lotsa of exciting pictures in Shanghai and posts it all up.. Hee...
Back to square one now... I just came back home an hour ago... From a day of hot and boring logistic day... Maybe because I lose the excitment that has always filled me up, or maybe I just learn to led a simple life, or maybe its my true self... Whatever the answer is, I gonna say: BE YOURSELF AND NOT BE SOMEONE ELSE, JUST BECAUSE YOU WANT TO BE PART OF THEM... Okie... I wont say who is it... But I just felt that you are like a copy cat... Doing things that they do... And also a irritating ass... Following them where ever they go... Hiaz... Maybe thats you, that make so much people dislike you... Since you cannot learn, then I gonna retain my slience... Thats all I could say... Hope things are fine for you...
Anyway, going to Shanghai, will teach me in mastering the fine art of tolerance... I must tolerate stuff and people... And if I failed to do so, I guessed I most probably will die flat over there... Hiaz... Sick and tired of hearing the negative comments that people gave about that person to me... And I am so tired of complaining and pin pointing at that person negative points... Maybe its because, I myself have the same problems as him, thats causing me to feel irritated... But regardless what, I am going to survive over there... Wish me luck... Its time for a make over for me...
2 Night and Days in Singapore...
Hours of sleep on my bed...
One dream that is drawn closer...
One reason to be stronger...
One excuse to run away from Singapore...
One wish to be better person...
Many friends and family to be missed...
2 more days to my departure...
Lotsa of thanks for all the fun and things you guys do to make me smile brighter...
Thousand of promise, I will be back with a better me...
One trust. One promise. One friendship. One reason. One memory.
I will miss you guys alot... Love you guys lotsa...
To celebrate this exciting and enjoying 100th blog entry... I am going to give you guys a gift and also thank you for your support in viewing my blog... And the gift is....... I will take lotsa of exciting pictures in Shanghai and posts it all up.. Hee...
Back to square one now... I just came back home an hour ago... From a day of hot and boring logistic day... Maybe because I lose the excitment that has always filled me up, or maybe I just learn to led a simple life, or maybe its my true self... Whatever the answer is, I gonna say: BE YOURSELF AND NOT BE SOMEONE ELSE, JUST BECAUSE YOU WANT TO BE PART OF THEM... Okie... I wont say who is it... But I just felt that you are like a copy cat... Doing things that they do... And also a irritating ass... Following them where ever they go... Hiaz... Maybe thats you, that make so much people dislike you... Since you cannot learn, then I gonna retain my slience... Thats all I could say... Hope things are fine for you...
Anyway, going to Shanghai, will teach me in mastering the fine art of tolerance... I must tolerate stuff and people... And if I failed to do so, I guessed I most probably will die flat over there... Hiaz... Sick and tired of hearing the negative comments that people gave about that person to me... And I am so tired of complaining and pin pointing at that person negative points... Maybe its because, I myself have the same problems as him, thats causing me to feel irritated... But regardless what, I am going to survive over there... Wish me luck... Its time for a make over for me...
2 Night and Days in Singapore...
Hours of sleep on my bed...
One dream that is drawn closer...
One reason to be stronger...
One excuse to run away from Singapore...
One wish to be better person...
Many friends and family to be missed...
2 more days to my departure...
Lotsa of thanks for all the fun and things you guys do to make me smile brighter...
Thousand of promise, I will be back with a better me...
One trust. One promise. One friendship. One reason. One memory.
I will miss you guys alot... Love you guys lotsa...











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home