photos and more...
These are the photos for the farewell day for mr chan wai yeung...
Its us all... Still got missing people...

The girls...

The cute grace and kristi... My best buddy...

Corinne and Mr Chan...

Now, is the photo we took at the mini golf today, with my poly friends... Thanks aaron for the free tickets.... Its very fun, but abit tiring... Hahaha.. The photos will consist: Me, Michelle, Aaron, Yi Xuan, Xiang Yin, Cass, Van...
Us At the Durian

So Hungry... I want the to eat the big durian...

Me and my brother... Hahaha....

Us Again...

The future PSA logistic workers...

The professional golf player... I got the worst result... Hahaha...
Its us all... Still got missing people...

The girls...

The cute grace and kristi... My best buddy...

Corinne and Mr Chan...

Now, is the photo we took at the mini golf today, with my poly friends... Thanks aaron for the free tickets.... Its very fun, but abit tiring... Hahaha.. The photos will consist: Me, Michelle, Aaron, Yi Xuan, Xiang Yin, Cass, Van...
Us At the Durian

So Hungry... I want the to eat the big durian...

Me and my brother... Hahaha....

Us Again...

The future PSA logistic workers...

The professional golf player... I got the worst result... Hahaha...











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home